New Montreal Canadiens GM

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
MONTREAL CANADIENS ANNOUNCE NEW GENERAL MANAGER...

:habs

After watching his successor trade away all of his favorite players, ex-GM Daniel Chan decided he needed to come back and teach yall a lesson! He trades in his green jersey for the red and blue!

In all seriousness, really glad to be back. Missed this league and can't wait to trade with Alvaro.

Notes:
*I still need to review the roster but while we're a winning team, anyone that knows me knows I'm a stickler for finances and I am always striving for the Prudential Financial award for the most efficient run team. So with clearly overpaid players and near the top in cap space used, I am going to look to move some pieces by deadline.

*You should also know I don't trade alot. Well, at least I rarely start the trade talks but once someone gives me something to run with, I am always willing to do the big trades.

*I ... love ... drafting

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, like Gandalf the Grey becoming Gandalf the White, you come back to a stronger, more storied franchise. Baller play! Welcome back, Dan.

“You can’t win. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.” - Obi Chan Kenobi

Brent Burns Beard