New Mobile Partnership

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
In the short side a new app for CHL fans will be good, where the interesting thing will be how it will match up to what the 3 already existing applications have for all 3 CHL umbrella leagues (OHL, QMJHL and WHL) which is stated in the article to be able to do all those features.

Like the other apps before I truly can't see the CHL putting a price tag on it for as much as the CHL has a vast and diverse fan base across Canada and the northern United States at least from a user perspective.

From a CHL standpoint it will depend upon how much the application developer and league want to spent on making it not just user friendly but up and beyond what already is a fairly simple and useful applications already.

It will certainly be a change to be able to switch between leagues in a single application. The big question will be how reliable the application will be on mobile devices as of right now the current applications are fairly reliable in a user perspective and offer what has come to expect from them.

I can't see this application being any better or worse then then what is already in existence but will see.

Reactions: three dog night

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
It’s really the worst written press release.

Are they going to take over streaming from NeuLion? Trying to untangle the word salad sandwich hurt my brain.

Reactions: sbpointer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad