Online Series: New Mighty Ducks on Disney+

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Disney announces return of ‘Mighty Ducks’ franchise in new series
Sportsnet Staff
December 10, 2020, 9:54 PM
It seems the Ducks are ready to fly together once again.
More than two decades after the third instalment of the popular Mighty Ducks franchise — the name of which inspired that of Anaheim’s NHL franchise in the early ’90s — Disney has announced a new turn for Gordon Bombay and Co. with a new series titled ‘The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers.’
Disney announced the project Thursday during its Disney Investor Day 2020. Emilio Estevez will return as coach Bombay, while Lauren Graham — of Gilmore Girls fame — joins the franchise for the new series as well.

Looks like the Ducks change spots from underdogs to the big team with the winning pedigree.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Ya I guess he is one of those people who either does not age or has a really good cosmetic surgeon

emilio-estevez-mighty-ducks.jpg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So ya basically the Ducks are now what the Hawks were in the first movie and a new group of misfits will fight to beat them. Pretty much what I expected.

Reactions: Voight and TB12

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Ya I guess he is one of those people who either does not age or has a really good cosmetic surgeon

emilio-estevez-mighty-ducks.jpg

Probably good aging and healthy lifestyle. And just general TV makeup. Cosmetic surgery can be common if you have the money but it really starts to tell as the person gets older.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Should have been about Banks, Joshua Jackson, Averman, Julie the Cat, Fulton etc playing either AHL or making a beer league team.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Should have been about Banks, Joshua Jackson, Averman, Julie the Cat, Fulton etc playing either AHL or making a beer league team.

Now I want them to do a show about them as a beer league team. Probably not from Disney though so it could be more vulgar.

Reactions: xtra

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Filmed in Vancouver.

From some people that worked on it; they tried to stick to original vibe without making it throw-backs for days.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Now I want them to do a show about them as a beer league team. Probably not from Disney though so it could be more vulgar.

Mighty Ducks, but like Cobra Kai.

It's 20 years in the future. Coach Bombay is dead. Everyone's lives suck. Charlie Conway holds onto little what he has left of a miserable life; Zamboni driving at his local arena.

Until the local guys playing their beer league game and are down a man.

Reactions: Metroid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad