Podcast (Audio) New Locked On LA Kings Podcast Look with Eddie Garcia

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Jesse Cohen with @All The Kings Men is about to get some tough competition starting from tomorrow, I think!

All the Kings Men has been my no. 1 Kings podcast so far, although I'm aware of all the others (notably Kings of the Podcast).

However, starting from tomorrow Monday, the daily (!) Locked On LA Kings podcast is being taken over by Eddie Garcia, co-host of the legendary Puck Podcast – a weekly NHL recap show that has been running for 16 seasons (!) now, without ever taking a break, not even in the off-season. (The two co-hosts are Eddie, a Kings fan, and Doug, a Ducks fan.)

Locked On LA Kings was, for the first two seasons, hosted by Sarah Avampato, and she was fine, but I admit to having skipped episodes here and there. I don't think I'll be doing that with Eddie at the helm!

Besides the audio feed, there's also a YouTube video feed for this podcast.

Can't wait! :cheer:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Been listening to the Puck Podcast since 2010 where he is a host. Eddie will do a great job.

I asked him via mail & Twitter to bring in Doug for at least some, ideally every Kings vs. Ducks pre-game & post-game talk. :thumbu: That's a luxury that the Puck Podcast would never afford them (and us listeners), where they admirably strive to cover all 32 NHL teams equally and impartially.

(What contrast and relief compared to the insufferable Canadian Sportsnet podcasts with Marek, Friedman and all that ilk, where 50%, at least, of every single episode must be devoted to the goddarn Leafs, even in the off-season and after they've once again exited the playoffs in the 1st round. :mad: Why Canadians tolerate this from what are supposed to be national media, is beyond me, especially when there are dozens of podcasts already dedicated exclusively to the Leafs. But at least I fully understand why the Maple Leafs are the most hated team in Canada, outside of Ontario.)

Reactions: King'sPawn

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Agree with all the criticisms above about the previous host. Will give this a listen...

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Yeah, the first few episodes have been nice & smooth. Eddie also reads the ads faster than Sarah, which makes them a lot less annoying. :D

Reactions: Axl Rhoadz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad