New line: Bournival-Briere-Bourque

Frank Doby

Feb 6, 2008
A new line on the ice this morning during the HABS practice: Bournival-Brière-Bourque.

I like this line, Brière can finally play as a center. It is promising against Tampa Bay.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
That Desharnais contract...lmao

Kudos to Therrien for making such a decision (if Desharnais is actually benched again).

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Would be great if this line could work.

Killer B's would be a great name.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
A new line on the ice this morning during the HABS practice: Bournival-Brière-Bourque.

I like this line, Brière can finally play as a center. It is promising against Tampa Bay.

Not a good idea..... Briere is way to slow to play at Center, put Bournival.

Bourque-Bournival-Briere

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Philly fans always said Briere looked way better at centre, I think that could be an effective third line for us especially since Bournival/Bourque will help Briere out defensively.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Not a good idea..... Briere is way to slow to play at Center, put Bournival.

Bourque-Bournival-Briere

Briere is a natural center. I'd like to see how he does.
Lets wait before we start giving Bournival some responsibilities as C. Is he naturally a centerman?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Briere is a natural center. I'd like to see how he does.
Lets wait before we start giving Bournival some responsibilities as C. Is he naturally a centerman?
I really hope that Briere can do something for us. A few points here or there would help.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A new line also means that forum poets and self-styled marketing gurus feel the irresistible compulsion to give it a nick name. :sarcasm:

Would have been "killer" if Bourque could tap into his physical tools game-in and game-out, without having to constantly get prodded. And who knows what Briere's new normal will be, given his share of concussions.

Bournival is where it's at -- he's going to make a lot of players on this team look better than they are.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
A new line also means that forum poets and self-styled marketing gurus feel the irresistible compulsion to give it a nick name. :sarcasm:

Would have been "killer" if Bourque could tap into his physical tools game-in and game-out, without having to constantly get prodded. And who knows what Briere's new normal will be, given his share of concussions.

Bournival is where it's at -- he's going to make a lot of players on this team look better than they are.
Sad that once again we're hoping for the young guy to get the veterans going.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Curious to see this line in action. Bournival should help Briere. He definitely helped Pleks

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Can't be worse than having DD out there.
I am rooting for DD to be able to salvage his career but it may have to start in Hamilton. He needs a major infusion of confidence, the AHL may be where he gets his mojo back.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So:

Pacioretty - Pleks - Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bournival - Brière - Bourque
Moen - White - Dumont/Parros/DD

When everyone is back and DD traded/waived:

Pacioretty - Pleks - Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bournival - Brière - Bourque
Moen - White - Prust/Parros

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Gorges
Murray/Bouillon - Diaz

Price
Budaj

Not bad

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
People's thoughts on maybe Briere/Diaz on the points on the 2nd PP? Diaz playing the center/top by himself and Briere on the off wing half wall? Can't be worse than having Bouillon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad