New KOTOR game in development (No EA or BioWare)

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I still play a lot of SWTOR, I have 14 characters, all with end game gear and one mission left, which is to finish off Vitiate. I'll probably create and finish off two more characters, so I have two of each with different specializations. The Jedi Knight and the Jedi Councillor (Though that story line was terrible).

Everyone originally goes into the game and tries to play them as Star Wars characters. For the Sith Vader and Palpatine, for the Smuggler Sole, For the bounty Hunter Fett, for the Jedi Kenobi or Luke.

But you learn quickly that in the Old Republic day things were different.

For the most part the Sith were just murdering psychopaths. Jedi were not the enlightened holy men like Kenobi or Skywalker, they were pretty much Machiavellian Holy Warriors that were pretty much ok, with murder and sacrificing people that weren't them. Smugglers was cocky jerks. The Bounty Hunters were somewhat noble but still capable of breath taking murder. The best character is still the Imperial Agent though. The Soldiers run around screaming For the Republic and shooting their blasters in the air like crazy people. The Dark Side Trooper is a complete Psycho.

The Old Republic Era would have been a bad time of the average ordinary civillian "Hey Jedi, its great you killed the Sith, but you ended up wiping out half of my village and my family is dead" Jedi "The Force says its ok, here's a dollar for you as compensation"

Plus and I always laughed about this, with the Bounty Hunter Pre Job "IF we pull this off we'll be rich beyond our wildest dreams" Post mission, here's your 500 credits (worst negotiators ever)

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I still play a lot of SWTOR, I have 14 characters, all with end game gear and one mission left, which is to finish off Vitiate. I'll probably create and finish off two more characters, so I have two of each with different specializations. The Jedi Knight and the Jedi Councillor (Though that story line was terrible)

14?!

I feel overwhelmed with 4.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Did you not play swgemu?

Several times. But, I also played it though them building it. So, after grinding out the professions I wanted a bunch of times, it got a little old having the servers reset and losing a lot of progress over and over. And...the game is 18 years old now. (After reading what I just typed, I cannot believe it was that long ago. Cripes.) The graphics are beyond outdated. So, I'd still like a modern version of the game.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
14?!

I feel overwhelmed with 4.

I wanted to play each story line and use the 2 different sub classes on each.

The only ones I'm missing are the second Jedi Knight and the second Jedi Counselor. The rest I've run through the Spirit of Vengence flash point with the mandalorian story line, and frankly that's one of the toughest solo based flashpoints in a long time with a lot of mechanics requirements.

But I still love the game.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I wanted to play each story line and use the 2 different sub classes on each.

The only ones I'm missing are the second Jedi Knight and the second Jedi Counselor. The rest I've run through the Spirit of Vengence flash point with the mandalorian story line, and frankly that's one of the toughest solo based flashpoints in a long time with a lot of mechanics requirements.

But I still love the game.

It is quite enjoyable. Even more so when you murder Koth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad