New Kits 20/21

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Best set of barca kits in years probably since 2010/2009.

home kits are fresh but those black ones are must haves. I will be getting both even though I shouldn’t lol

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
To be fair, you could basically make a black/gold kit for any team, and it'd be pretty awesome. I recall the cool Germany away shirt from World Cup 2010 for instance. That color combination just plain works.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
To be fair, you could basically make a black/gold kit for any team, and it'd be pretty awesome. I recall the cool Germany away shirt from World Cup 2010 for instance. That color combination just plain works.
Yup inter had the best kits this year. Both the black and the Turcois ones. It would look great with any team but it’s Barca’s this time.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’m surprised by the positive reaction the Barca kit has received. It immediately made me think of Crystal Palace, but maybe that’s more because Barca played like Palace much of this past season.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Call me crazy but I don’t get the hype with the Barca away kit. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice, but it’s just a black jersey with gold trim :dunno:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hey you don’t see me hyping United’s jerseys in this thread do you ;)
Well I mean with a kit like that why would you?
The consensus is Barca kits slaps. Sure it’s simple but that’s how I like them. The checkered ones or the acid ones both are “out there” and both sucked. Although I own both.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Well I mean with a kit like that why would you?
The consensus is Barca kits slaps. Sure it’s simple but that’s how I like them. The checkered ones or the acid ones both are “out there” and both sucked. Although I own both.
I mean like I said above I like it and think it looks good. But I think it’s getting a lot of hype for just being trimmed with gold.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
New Portsmouth kit. Classic look with the collar...but I'm not sure how much I like it yet.

0030631_ss-home-jsy-20-21-adult.jpeg

Reactions: East Coast Bias

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I must say the Liverpool kit has grown on me (Yes even the green). At first I didn't like it at all, I think it was just to different compared to what we've gotten used to the last couple of years with a different tone of the red etc. But I have turned on it and started to really like it. Also the Stadium jersey looks a tad better with its simplicity compared to the match/vapor one.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad