New Kits 20/21

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The sponsor is a little too big this time around but I personally love the look of these. Also Saka the new Arsenal #7.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC Nike Launch looks like it’s scheduled for August 4

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

This is the alleged kit for 20/21. I guess they are kind of nice. I am not crazy about the design, but it is a lot nicer than this year's abomination. It looks like Adidas used sharpies to design the jersey. I hope Juve drops Adidas to go back Nike.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't think I've seen a bad kit yet thus far from the leaks except that Corinthians kit which looks like a Jersey shore polo shirt and the nonsense "3" on Chelsea's kit. But even if you take away the three symbol, I still think that's a beautiful kit. Whatever happened to your lot sponsorship with Yokohama Tyres? I always thought they had one of the "cooler" logos for a sponsor.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W

This is the alleged kit for 20/21. I guess they are kind of nice. I am not crazy about the design, but it is a lot nicer than this year's abomination. It looks like Adidas used sharpies to design the jersey. I hope Juve drops Adidas to go back Nike.

Thats pretty bad. Clubs should tell these companies that they can do their whole creative thing on away and 3rd jerseys, but leave the iconic home shirts alone. What do you have to smoke to think that it's a good idea to have a shirt literally look like my drawings of shirt designs in my high school notebooks..

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thats pretty bad. Clubs should tell these companies that they can do their whole creative thing on away and 3rd jerseys, but leave the iconic home shirts alone. What do you have to smoke to think that it's a good idea to have a shirt literally look like my drawings of shirt designs in my high school notebooks..
Anything is a step up from the complete rubbish they did this year (or was it last year?) where they renamed their team and changed their logo for some nonsense anniversary or something.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
presentacion_1500_03_20200731114109.jpg

New Real Madrid kits look plain as f***. Won't buy this year.

EDIT

Even worse than I thought

FeXHzyo.png
ByfgHpR.png

Last edited:

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Three things I really don't like about the RM home shirt:

- the shade of the pink
- the wide bomber-esque V-collar
- stripes on the sides instead of shoulders/arms... I hated this in 2016, still hate it today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad