New kits 17/18

Tissotti

Apr 30, 2011
Helsinki
Weird that so many decided to go for retro. I'm ok with most of them, but just can't behind Spain 90's throwback. Why I can't quite explain why I think Belgium's kit looks pretty sweet.

9fca6c3259f790f9b97272e23b70c20a.jpg

Argentina and especially Italy look classy.

italy-2018-puma-home-kit-4.jpg

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Weird that so many decided to go for retro. I'm ok with most of them, but just can't behind Spain 90's throwback. Why I can't quite explain why I think Belgium's kit looks pretty sweet.

Adidas's visual identity is fairly strongly retro right now so it makes sense

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Some truly catastrophic stuff on show at the next world cup. What a shame Scotland won't be there:

GettyImages-870900728.jpg

RossiyaSport

Aug 18, 2017
www.instagram.com
Adidas did very well. I like all of them. The only one that feels like a letdown is Egypt but that one has a similar design to Scotland which people are raving about but people were expecting more.

Between all these kits and the ball Adidas is going to make a killing this Christmas shopping season.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Nike will release their World Cup kits during the March international window, however surely they will be leaked before that

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Not a fan of the Croatia kits if those are actually it, the home kit should is what you expect, the checkers are bigger than usual and would prefer the checkered socks :laugh:

The away kit though :huh: Looks like Nike simply handed down the Netherlands' away kit to be seen at a World Cup, the picture quality isn't the best but if they shirt is black then that will potentially create even some political problems. Orange socks? :eek:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hmmmmm I wasn't actually rooting for England but the leaked picture of their away kit at the WC makes it look Orange. Orange with white shorts and orange socks? That's beautiful. Even their home kit looks like a Dutch away kit kind of.

QvshlNN.png

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
mexico nailed the green. probably the most beautiful shade of green they've had in a long, long time. the weird retro details are annoying, but hardly noticeable where they put them on the side, compared to other adidas kits (germany, spain, belgium... i dont hate belgium's tho)

ill probably buy. but i should get the older black one for cheaper instead. really liked it.

nike's kits looks amazing. cant wait to see the real deal.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
That Leeds badge is a disaster. Horrible corporate looking nonsense. Reminds me of the Cardiff City debacle a few years ago "Fire and Passion".

There's nothing wrong with their current badge (visually one of my favorites) but if they want a change really badly, do like Manchester City and update a classic
Leeds_United_F.C.

LeedsUnitedB.png

I think the Germany shirt is a mess. Way too much going on there and the number looks especially out of place.

I dont know, Im almost always in the "simpler is better" camp, but the obvious callback to 1994 and the geometric pattern have me jonesing after that shirt.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Hmmmmm I wasn't actually rooting for England but the leaked picture of their away kit at the WC makes it look Orange. Orange with white shorts and orange socks? That's beautiful. Even their home kit looks like a Dutch away kit kind of.

That's definitely gotta be red. But Nike's penchant for dull as dishwater England kits continues. Nothing they have done even holds a candle to what Umbro made for them

BCaSqlnCAAA1tXn.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad