GDT: New Jersey @ M*A*S*H* (aka Leafs) | Nov 8 | TSN | 7:30est | Honouring Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009
they can be at the bottom of the league, but it wont help them with a lottery pick. Seeing as they have no pick this year :laugh:

It's funny cause the player that they waisted the pick on doesn't even play in the league anymore. Still can't believe their were people that were actually upset that we didn't sign him to that stupid contract!

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
yeah Leafers! As a young boy growing up in Jersey the first game I ever went to was Leafs @ Devils. Guess what team I picked to spite all my friends? And guess what team I've followed religiously for the past 12+ years? GO LEAFS GO!

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013
those 6 days felt like an eternity.

at-last.gif

Kyle Doobas*

A week off after a humiliating loss, and now facing their aging backup goalie who has a 0.880SV% and 2.91GAA against us over the last half-decade. I feel like I should definitely go grab some beer in case we somehow lose.

Very interested to see how JVR handles himself at center. I'm guessing he'll primarily be matched up against Zajac, which will be a good test.

Asif16*

Wait fraser is gonna be playing with ranger?? goddamit carlyle. Reunite the Fra-fra line please.

Ranger is probably gonna make some boneheaded play tonight, but everyone is gonna jump on fraser back. I can see it already

Asif16*

If orr has a minor injury buggin him...let him sit for tonight. Id rather have him play tomm night against the bruins.

The devils dont really have many tough guys or goons anyways. Mclaren, frasr, Bodie and Clarkson will be enough.

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North

Woooooo!!!! Felt like a year. LETS GO BOYS, GLG!!!!!!!

P.S.
The video features Kuli, OVI, Kovi, and Malkin, from the guys I recognize.

This should be our pre-game song. :yo::yo::yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad