GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers: More Special Sauce? Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semak

LGD

" Yes, sir. Absolutely. I've learned my lesson. I can honestly say I'm a changed man. I'm no longer a danger to society. That's the God's honest truth. No doubt about it."

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
I don't want these flyers to take advantage of no one in our lineup whose a fighter, last night in WSH is an example of what Simmonds may start if we get out early then Emery attacking a more or less defenseless Holtby who had no interest in fighting.

CJV123

Feb 4, 2010
The Flyers are gutless cowards who will only try that stuff on home ice and with a friendly ref.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Any of you guys going to the game tonight? Looking to meet any of you folks or just see cj, wingman, and cowbell again lol

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
We need to just play our game here. Deboer better have told them all to not fight or retaliate and just let the Flyers get frustrated and take penalties.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
puddy.jpg

That's awesome, when was this back in the CAA days?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't see this as a blowout at all. Will be a close game and frankly I feel like its a coin flip as to who comes out on top. At some point the Flyers are going to realize they're not this bad.

That said the Devils have looked decent the past couple games so I'm cautiously optimistic for this one.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Zajac out for Devils tonight. Josefson in his place No other changes.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Zajac out for Devils tonight. Josefson in his place No other changes.

Great news.

I'm happy Josefson is getting a chance and if he plays well, it might force DeBoer to remove someone else (Olesz) from our lineup.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
yeah great, gotta love those player injuries right

Based on what he said, I think he was happy to see Josefson get into the lineup b/c if he plays well he could possibly bump somebody else (Olesz/Gionta) out

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Based on what he said, I think he was happy to see Josefson get into the lineup b/c if he plays well he could possibly bump somebody else (Olesz/Gionta) out

or the Zajac hate has just reached critical mass. he can totally turn it around and start producing points when hes injured/scratched

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

yeah great, gotta love those player injuries right

Relax, it's not like he'll be out for 4 months.

God forbid our underachieving center gets a rest in favour of a youngster who's just waiting to prove he deserves a everyday spot on our roster :scared:

Jossipov

Patty's Better
Oct 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
I just want to see the Filthy Cryers humiliated tonight. That stupid team got two of their top line sent to the hospital for getting beat up even, what a clown show.

Gelinas gets Gordie Howe hat trick after surprising everyone by beating the snot out of Rinaldo.
Final score 147 - 0 Devils (Flyers left early in shame, so Elias and Jagr just shot pucks into an empty net laughing for the last 5 minutes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->