GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens- 2/7/15 7:00pm EST SN,TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I'm just curious why the Leafs have gotten all of CBC's Saturday night games. Were the Habs featured on Hockey Night in Canada even once this season?

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Unreal how DD can suck the whole game but get 3 assists.

He has perfected the art of being a leech.

Nah but honestly, good for him. I won't complain if the team keeps scoring goals. But his performance tonight hasn't been encouraging one bit, despite what the numbers say.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Whatever - if it inflates his trade value, good.

In any case we won't be able to affect the moves up in Bergy's head so if wants to keep DD, he'll keep DD, meh.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Subban can inspire the team with his play and with an A on his chest. But unless something changes, he won't have the C.

Remember - I think he's very very professional, dedicated, talented, clutch, etc. - I just don't think he has the approach that captains do. And it's not an old-fashioned thing, it's just the same reason that Randy Moss was never a captain.

Are you comparing Moss to Subban ? If so, that's laughable.

And it is an old-fashioned thing... Anyway, I don't really care who's the captain, it's probably going to end up being Pacioretty and I'm pretty sure most people know he's not "the" leader on this team. Price is and it's a PR stunt to generate more talk about the Habs, IMO.

The only way the captain thing actually means anything is if they let the players vote, otherwise, it won't mean a thing.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Subban can inspire the team with his play and with an A on his chest. But unless something changes, he won't have the C.

Remember - I think he's very very professional, dedicated, talented, clutch, etc. - I just don't think he has the approach that captains do. And it's not an old-fashioned thing, it's just the same reason that Randy Moss was never a captain.

Come on. You're comparing Randy Moss to PK Subban? Do me a favor and watch the documentary Rand University on ESPN 60, then watch a few interviews with PK Subban and you'll see the difference I'm talking about. You have a narrow view of younger people and their "brashness". Moss has had many run-ins with the law. Has PK?

Making PK captain would inspire our young core players like Chucky, Gally, Eller and even MaxPac.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
Lol Dd didn't even touch the puck.... Maybe Weise was right I'm not a 4th liner but nobody would listen...not good that DD is getting these pts they are going to think he is doing well but it's all patches... Not good for habs for the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad