GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Minnesota Wild: Scooby Dooby Doo It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
He definitely has been annoyed with his goalies.
He should be. I get that it's difficult to criticize individuals, but how long can you tolerate your team play well enough to win only to be held back by <.900 goaltending?

Both goalies need the Full Metal Jacket Private Pyle soap bar treatment.

Reactions: mtnet

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Didn't get to see this game but after jumping out to a 2 goal lead, I have a sinking feeling our goal tending played a part in the loss ?

Reactions: mtnet

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I'm not sure where Mojo fits into this lineup when healthy.

Maybe:

Hall-Nico-Palms
Mojo-Zacha-Grabner
Wood-Zajac-Bratt
Gibbons/Boyle/Coleman/Noesen

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn't get to see this game but after jumping out to a 2 goal lead, I have a sinking feeling our goal tending played a part in the loss ?
The third goal (and game winner) was some clear look shot, that cruised right through Lack's legs, which you didn't even think was going until you saw it in the back of the net.

Hynes dissected every goal against in the presser and specifically said ''We needed a save'' when discussing that one. Even Lack admitted it was an awful goal.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't really get the meme that they traded for Grabner cause MarJo's done for the season when the season is another seven weeks long. They can't possibly ascertain MarJo is going to be done for the season unless something else is wrong besides a concussion. Concussions have an indefinite timetable. I do think common sense says you have to plan as if MarJo's not going to be there for the rest of the regular season but if they're looking to re-sign Grabner then having him has nothing to do with MarJo's status since MarJo's gonna be here next year.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I don't really get the meme that they traded for Grabner cause MarJo's done for the season when the season is another seven weeks long. They can't possibly ascertain MarJo is going to be done for the season unless something else is wrong besides a concussion. Concussions have an indefinite timetable. I do think common sense says you have to plan as if MarJo's not going to be there for the rest of the regular season but if they're looking to re-sign Grabner then having him has nothing to do with MarJo's status since MarJo's gonna be here next year.

the fact that grabner is penciled in as a LW tells me this was done in large part due to mojo’s injury. I’m sure grabner was on our…Ray-dar…regardless, but this likely forced our hand. and if that is the case, it’s incredible to think that one dumbass’ elbow cost us a 2nd round pick and rykov…the question is whether grabner is better than a healthy mojo or not. I haven’t been blown away by mojo anyway, so I think it’s entirely possible grabner winds up being a bigger contributor. nothing against mojo though, I like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->