GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Minnesota Wild: Scooby Dooby Doo It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Here we go again folks, another game more Hall carrying them towards victory!

tumblr_o3gpvse9P91sv6j71o1_500.gif

With our last game Hall's point streak hit 19 games and Nico reached 40 points!

GlaringRealCatbird-max-1mb.gif

We also have a rested Miles Wood ready to rejoin the squad tonight

ffmR1w5.gif

So let's see what our lineup might look like (still waiting for confirmation)

Hall-Nico-Palmieri
Wood-Zacha-Bratt
Coleman-Zajac-Noesen
Pietila-Boyle-Hayes

Greene-Vatanen
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Lovejoy

Lack
Kinkaid

Wait a minute, Lovejoy is still in the lineup!?

Scooby-Doo-1449416839.gif

Get ready and hope Ol' Man Parise doesn't haunt us tonight

giphy.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
0D098ADB-AD67-4D74-8E91-F5526A85C913.jpeg
Hoooooooby dooby dooooooo!

Oops! Wrongs team!

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Last year I never thought I would be so excited for Miles Wood to be back in the lineup. Every time he’s on the ice I’m just waiting for him to chip the puck past a defender and take off on a breakaway.

Reactions: Bleedred

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
They're showing the numbers in Feb, the PP is GARBAGE and ranked 30th. PK is ranked 19th and isn't that great either.

Ward needs to be fired off into the sun for how shit the PP has been since the end of Dec.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Last year I never thought I would be so excited for Miles Wood to be back in the lineup. Every time he’s on the ice I’m just waiting for him to chip the puck past a defender and take off on a breakaway.

I'm just waiting for him to blow a tire doing that and literally kill a goaltender (or himself) going 100 MPH into him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stalock is another chump goalie. Former Sharks washout, who had one FLUKE season and a couple seasons in a row of the kind of goaltending we've gotten from Kinkaid this year. Dude was a complete liability in his last year there, and even he had one very staunch supporter on the Sharks forum till the very end.

I hope we light him the f*** up. He's a 5 foot 11 goalie that plays like he's 5 foot 4.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Stalock is another chump goalie. Former Sharks washout, who had one FLUKE season and a couple seasons in a row of the kind of goaltending we've gotten from Kinkaid this year. Dude was a complete liability in his last year there, and even he had one very staunch supporter on the Sharks forum till the very end.

I hope we light him the **** up. He's a 5 foot 11 goalie that plays like he's 5 foot 4.

So, shutout incoming?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pietila out, Mueller in - 11/7 again. Someone has to steal the immunity idol from Lovejoy already, this is ridiculous. He's just been bad.
''Well, going with 7 defensemen and 11 forwards isn't exactly ideal for me as a coach, but we know Mirco needs to get a little bit of ice time and I just can't scratch my cousin Ben. I lost a card game to him on the team plane, a while back, with the stipulations being that if he won, he gets to play every game down the stretch, as long as he's healthy. I don't like it any more than the fans do, but that's my fault for losing that game. I had him beat, but I think he might have cheated''. - John Hynes

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->