GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - Sunday, November 3, 2013

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
JaJo sucks just as much. Not an NHL-caliber player, along with Tedenby.

I don't agree with that. Josefson will never be a great player, but he can definitely be an average 3rd line center in the nhl. He needs some confidence(**** you deboer!). His d as well will keep him in the league.

No, I'm talking about Volchenkov being traded. Harrold might actually be injured because Pete is in love with him so it's hard to imagine him not playing Harrold if he was healthy. But Volchenkov, I don't know how he could've got injured besides his run in with the net last night. I'm probably just being too optimistic but I don't see why he would be scratched now since he's been playing well, unless he's actually injured.

When you never have the puck because you lose every faceoff, you are constantly chasing and injuries occur more often.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
If volch can play the way he has recently consistently, he's really not a bad guy to have on your third pairing. If we didnt have him and Salvador, I wouldn't be nearly so quick to trade him

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 1m
Devs' starters: Carter-Gionta-Bernier; Zidlicky-Merrill; Schneider.

Why the 4th line, DeBoer. Just WHY

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
If volch can play the way he has recently consistently, he's really not a bad guy to have on your third pairing. If we didnt have him and Salvador, I wouldn't be nearly so quick to trade him

I am nearly 100% sure that Volch cannot keep up his recently improved play. The entirety of his tenure as a Devil points to him regressing to being the Kremlin Kone we all know and don't love.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
New management said fans aren't allowed to boo the opposition.

Buckingham Claude*

No thank you.

sens4life

May 15, 2007
Reality
Parachuting in folks...

Is Elias injury serious? Tuning into game and can't find any info online other than day to day injury...

Needed to know whether to keep him in my fantasy team next week, or if you guys think this is a longer term injury...

Cheers from Ottawa!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad