New Jersey Devils General Discussion (Team/Player/Trade Rumors/Speculation/News)

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Patrice Cormier on waivers. The Devils should claim him.... just to re-coup some pieces lost in the Kovalchuk ordeal.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Patrice Cormier on waivers. The Devils should claim him.... just to re-coup some pieces lost in the Kovalchuk ordeal.

They're at like 48 or 49 contracts, they can't just go claiming minor league guys for the sake of doing so.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Janssen on waivers! PARTY TIME! NO GOONS!:handclap::yo:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 9s
To be off roster by Monday's 3 p.m. deadline, player had to be placed on waivers today.

So there has to be a trade TODAY

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
So Janssen is the only Devil on waivers. Two more guys have to be moved.

So once again, what we are all used to as Devils fans.... Lou has something up his sleeve. We have to... you got that right.... WAIT.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 9s
To be off roster by Monday's 3 p.m. deadline, player had to be placed on waivers today.

So there has to be a trade TODAY

Can't we just throw one of the guys who are sore on IR?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I dont think anyone is that injured, that IR is necessary but even if we did, we would still need to make the space eventually

I'm still kinda confused no one else was sent down. We only need to send one other person down besides Urbom right?

HischierSeDgewOrk

May 6, 2007
Monmouth County, NJ
With janssen on waivers that leaves 2 more players have to be cut or traded by tomorrow 3 pm.

Gionta and Larsson are the only players that can be sent down at this point. I think Gionta is guaranteed to be sent down. Larsson would only be a paper transaction until something is done to clear another spot. Something interesting will definitely happen in the next 24 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->