GDT: New Jersey Devils at Carolina Huricanes Player Effort Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Player effort edition.

TV: MSG+ 5pm
Radio: Sure

#9 Taylor Hall (A) - #19 Travis Zajac (A) - #21 Kyle Palmieri
#90 Marcus Johansson - #37 Pavel Zacha - #63 Jesper Bratt
#20 Blake Coleman - #43 Brett Seney - #49 Joey Anderson
#44 Miles Wood - #10 Jean-Sebastien Dea - #23 Stefan Noesen

#25 Mirco Mueller - #45 Sami Vatanen
#6 Andy Greene (C) - #28 Damon Severson
#8 Will Butcher - #12 Ben Lovejoy

#35 Cory Schneider
#1 Keith Kinkaid

VS

Forward-Forward-Forward
Forward-Forward-Forward
Forward-Forward-Forward
Forward-Forward-Forward

Defense-Defense
Defense-Defense
Defense-Defense

Goalie
Goalie

/effort

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
aa0.png

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I expect to face many shots today based on how many Carolina typically throws at the net.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
If we lost to Carolina with the way theyve been playing lately - itll be the final straw for me. Close to the 20 game mark and wed be near dead last.

And none of this games in hand bullshit, there are games in hand until game 82 that excuse for losses is absurd

Devils desperately need a win today

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
If we lost to Carolina with the way theyve been playing lately - itll be the final straw for me. Close to the 20 game mark and wed be near dead last.

And none of this games in hand bull****, there are games in hand until game 82 that excuse for losses is absurd

its certainly reasonable to make a definitive statement like this in mid November, thats for sure

Reactions: Blender

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Its not okay for me to be done with a coach in Mid November?

you sure about that? Or did you misinterpret my post and attempt to belittle me?

the team is playing without its best center and best DMan and are on the road on a back to back

and you basically said that if the Devils lose this game, the season is over....despite being like 3 or 4 points back of a playoff spot

yeah, your statement is ridiculous. Sorry to tell you.

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
A road game, back-to-back, without our #1C, #1D and #1G. This could get ugly.
Don't be dramatic. It doesn't matter that we don't have our 1C or 1D. With Cory in net it's bound to get ugly regardless. With the ginger in goal we could have a prime Crosby and Lidstrom on our team and it would still get ugly.

Reactions: liquid1988

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Oh so I need to state every single thought I have in depth so folks like you two dont force your assumptions of what I mean?

Maybe if I said the season was over if we lost, youd have a point
You can't accuse people of not reading your post properly when you didn't adequately articulate your thoughts in the first place.

Reactions: Zajacs Bowl Cut

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

And none of this games in hand bull****, there are games in hand until game 82 that excuse for losses is absurd

And yet, you'll be back for the next game

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yes, I can accuse people of tying to force words into my mouth that I didnt type
You said this:

When called out on it, you tried to claim you said you were upset about the coach even though your post says nothing of the sort. All your post says is if we lose it's the final straw for you. With no context beyond that, how is anyone supposed to take that any other way than you giving up on the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad