GDT: NEW JERSEY DEVILS (5-7-5) at new york rangers (9-8-0): HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM! edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betamax*

Yes it's confirmed Marty is in net

Yeah, thanks for the update. I think that's the right coaching move. If a goalie plays well and the team wins, play him until the opposite happens unless it's a back to back situation or the team's playing 3 games in 4 nights or something like that.

das

Feb 4, 2010
Ironbound
Boss just handed me two of his club seats to the game tonight. "Don't wear your Devils jersey in my seats" he said.

eb7GTHG.gif

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
A billion dollars in. Can't wait till they get booted out in 10 years when their lease is up and have to find an even bigger dump. Maybe they'll move in to the Izod.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
A billion dollars in. Can't wait till they get booted out in 10 years when their lease is up and have to find an even bigger dump. Maybe they'll move in to the Izod.

There's no chance they get booted. I know there's been speculation and rumors and crap back and forth. At the worst, the Rangers will get a new arena at Chelsea Piers or something and it will be kick ass. If anyone thinks the Rangers are losing their home and are going to have to play somewhere in the interim, you're silly.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
28926361.jpg

I hope we win, I also hope we do not lose, plus I would like us to score more goals than they do, and for them to score less goals than we do. Also I hope our goaltender makes more saves then theirs does, while he also allows less goals than theirs does. To sum up, I hope that we experience more victory than they do, while simultaneously experiencing less defeat then them.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
28926361.jpg

I hope we win, I also hope we do not lose, plus I would like us to score more goals than they do, and for them to score less goals than we do. Also I hope our goaltender makes more saves then theirs does, while he also allows less goals than theirs does. To sum up, I hope that we experience more victory than they do, while simultaneously experiencing less defeat then them.

Chico is that you?!?!?!?

I think we should have a drinking game everytime the guys mention the transformation of MSG

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Chico is that you?!?!?!?

I think we should have a drinking game everytime the guys mention the transformation of MSG

are we talking Rags feed or Devils, cause I need to know how many functioning body parts I will have left

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
The two things I don't like about their broadcast are Al Trautwig and Joe Micheletti. Trautwig seems like a guy who is pretending to like hockey for some reason. Joe Mich is just homeriffic.... our version of Chico ha. I actually really like Sam Rosen as an announcer. He has great goal calls, a good voice, and really compliments both teams at any opportunity.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
There's no chance they get booted. I know there's been speculation and rumors and crap back and forth. At the worst, the Rangers will get a new arena at Chelsea Piers or something and it will be kick ass. If anyone thinks the Rangers are losing their home and are going to have to play somewhere in the interim, you're silly.

Shhhh, they're reading this and it makes them mad.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF

To be honest, noone here seems to be mocking the actual renovations, more the abundance with which its brought up

I cant say obviously, but a place like MSG with that much money into it is probably pretty awesome

EDIT: quoted the wrong post and too lazy to fix it, but yeah

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The two things I don't like about their broadcast are Al Trautwig and Joe Micheletti. Trautwig seems like a guy who is pretending to like hockey for some reason. Joe Mich is just homeriffic.... our version of Chico ha. I actually really like Sam Rosen as an announcer. He has great goal calls, a good voice, and really compliments both teams at any opportunity.

Only thing I hate about Rosen is his constant "GREAT SAVE BY LUNDQUIST" even if the puck goes like two miles wide.

Homer Joe is insufferable.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
I dont get MSG +2 at school. Do I....

a) Watch Samuel, Joseph and Albert on TV on mute
b) Watch Steven, Glenn and Debra on a live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad