GDT: NEW JERSEY DEVILS (5-7-5) at new york rangers (9-8-0): HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM! edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

das

Feb 4, 2010
Ironbound
When do the devils finish renovating?

Today.

o1nrKjp.gif

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I had a big meal loaded with carbs before bed last night and had some crazy dreams. Get this, I had this dream that they built a bridge right through the middle of Madison Square Garden. You can't make this stuff up.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
I love how they're showing off the loud Marty taunt from game 5 in their GDT when the game finished with this...

Marc87

May 9, 2012
Haven't been to the Garden in 10 years, going tonight, can't wait to hear them trash-talk our 3-ring future HOF goalie all game.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I love how they're showing off the loud Marty taunt from game 5 in their GDT when the game finished with this...

One of the more memorable goals from that playoff run.

The guy in charge of which camera to use should have been fired though.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'll be getting in game mode tonight by watching a six hour Benoit Pouliot special. I'll finally get to know his story about where he was in 1994!

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Replicate the effort of the last two games and there is a good possibility of winning this one. The rags have been playing well lately too, though. Should be interesting.

Betamax*

With back to back shutouts, Marty is looking completely renovated. im hoping he keeps it up tonight!

LGD

Has it been confirmed that Marty's the starter?

The way he's playing, he's increasing his potential trade value!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad