GDT: NEW JERSEY DEVILS (5-7-5) at new york rangers (9-8-0): HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM! edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Haven't seen what the renovated MSG looks like yet with its renovations. I hear all that money towards renovating it has turned it into a whole new, albeit just renovated, arena. Hopefully the Devils aren't distracted by the renovations all around them.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
OMG if there's one thing I look forward to more than an MSG renovation it's watching Derek Dorsett on Beginnings.. You figured once they ran out of decent players, they simply had to go to Rangers no one cares about cause there's really no one on the Devils or Islanders as interesting.. The Rangers just play in such a famous arena in a city with lights so bright that I might piss myself with excitement waiting to see such incredible television

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
With back to back shutouts, Marty is looking completely renovated. im hoping he keeps it up tonight!

LGD

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Well maybe they will be able to see to play the game. IN THE NEWLY TRANSFORMED / FULLY TRANSFORNED / Circus Tent. Kick Ass Devils on the best ice in the League?

MSG= Newly Transformed Best Arena in the World Madison Square Garden Didn't Marketing see this was going to be expensive.

Last edited:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
OMG if there's one thing I look forward to more than an MSG renovation it's watching Derek Dorsett on Beginnings.. You figured once they ran out of decent players, they simply had to go to Rangers no one cares about cause there's really no one on the Devils or Islanders as interesting.. The Rangers just play in such a famous arena in a city with lights so bright that I might piss myself with excitement waiting to see such incredible television

You see they play in an arena that is completely Renovated. The Islanders and the Devils don't

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Brilliant !!!

If PL3 got a 5th from Calagry when Burke wasnt there, imagine what we could get for Janssen with Burke there ????

Id take no less then the next 3 first rounders from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad