New Intro for the Canucks

metric

May 6, 2010
Terrible. How the hell does DJ Dave still have a job? He must have some nude photos of someone.

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
Wow, that is bad. I even like electronic music, just not soulless club music. The intro song should let everyone know who's barn you are in.

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
Seems like it would fit this really well...

3190958_o.gif

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
I swear I heard the lyrics say "Last chance" while a picture of the Sedins and a few other vets came up. Maybe the Canucks DO think the window is closing...

CookieCrumbs*

Any footage of the actual video? Who cares about the flashing lights and all that garbage.

This is still one of my favourite intro's. Always got me pumped up on the big screen. The one they introducd after was such a joke. We don't want to see these guys doing charity work and buying coffees when we're trying to get pumped up for a hockey game.

nekyvGkOPaiWICTscLl6

Jul 14, 2009
Sudbury
Oh man... that was bad.

I will never understand why some people are still employed when they do such terrible jobs. AFAIK, Canucks staff aren't even unionized, which makes even less sense.

dps

Nov 30, 2011
I actually don't mind the whole intro potion with the effects and all that, that was pretty cool, but I wish the part where the team takes to the ice transitioned into something with some oomph. Le sigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad