New Ice Hockey Goalie Pads

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
:handclap: Well I am looking for some Ice hockey goalie leg pads. I wear senior and want something for under 500 dollars. I just would like to have some feedbacks on some pads that are good. Is there any website that has reader reviews? I was thinking the reebok 5ks for 300 dollars. Please help I would like to hear some opinions. O yea I am 15 and in high school so i dont need "pro" stuff.

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
:handclap: Well I am looking for some Ice hockey goalie leg pads. I wear senior and want something for under 500 dollars. I just would like to have some feedbacks on some pads that are good. Is there any website that has reader reviews? I was thinking the reebok 5ks for 300 dollars. Please help I would like to hear some opinions. O yea I am 15 and in high school so i dont need "pro" stuff.

I have the previous incarnation of the 5K pads, and I absolutely love them. You get a lot of pad for $300. Most of the complaints I have heard is that they tend to wear out (material tearing, straps breaking off) over time. I've had mine for a little over a year and have used them 1-2 times a week for outdoor and ice hockey. Can't argue the value.

My roommate bought Itech 7.8's over a year ago, and he absolutely hate them.

Another route would be eBay or the classified section at goaliestore.com. You could pick up some nice gear that somebody might get have gotten sick of.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->