New Hobey Baker College Hockey Book

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
New Hobey Baker college hockey book is must-have, thorough, detailed recap of first 40 award winners
By Matt Mackinder
December 28, 2020

Brian Shaughnessy said he had always been intrigued by the Hobey Baker Award.

So much, in fact, that the Massachusetts native recently penned a book, Hobey Baker Memorial Award: The First 40, featuring the award’s first 40 winners, starting with Minnesota’s Neal Broten in 1981 and ending with Minnesota Duluth’s Scott Perunovich in 2020. ...

The 104-page book, now available on the Hobey Baker Award website for $24.95, is a comprehensive look at college hockey’s top players from the past 40 seasons. It’s a piece of memorabilia that any hardcore fan of the game should have in their collection. ...

“I grew up around college hockey and my passion for the game has never left me,” Shaughnessy said. “Some of my favorite memories were attending Hockey East games with my dad when I was younger. I wrote the book for my father to show him how much I appreciated those times together.” ...

Read more at: https://www.uscho.com/2020/12/28/ne...ugh-detailed-recap-of-first-40-award-winners/

Reactions: Island Husky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->