OT: New Goal Song?

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Yes, new goal song. Please!

I’ve thought about this. What I came up with is ...

Today’s fans enjoy singing along or participating in the goal song in some way. So unless there is a better choice that no other team is using, just keep the current one. It’s not the worst. Not the best either, but it’s “passable” and fans seem to engage and like it. :dunno:

Reactions: DJN21

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
I never did like the current song, personally. I'd think most would sing no matter what the song is, but I just want to sweep away everything from the past 3 years. Start anew with everything. There's a bright future ahead of us.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Maybe Swedish House Mafia for obvious reasons though I'm not sure it's a great goal song.

Or Sweden's Yngwie Malmsteen...

Or really just do it right and go straight Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song"...

Reactions: SharkInABoloTie

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Well it has been the Stones "I can't get no satisfaction" in Key Bank all year.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
People complain about the goal song but it was the best option among a list of terrible options. I don't think its bad for a goal song but we hardly ever hear it anyways and when we do it's a garbage goal when the games already over.

Reactions: DJN21

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I am fine with the goal song, its catchy and is so good that other international teams stole the idea and have been using it, Canada included (not sure about this Tournament) but it was used for the U18's

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Tetsua Naito's New Japan theme "Stardust" would be incredible, bonus if it leads to a Los Ingobernables Del Buffalo shirt being sold at the team store.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad