NFL: New England's Biggest Threat

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
You do realize for them to get home field throughout the playoffs that both KC and LAC would have to lose both their remaining games, right? That's just not going to happen.

I'm pretty sure he means in the playoffs.

NE gets the #2 seed and KC or LA (whichever is #1 seed) lose at home during Divisional weekend. Then NE would have home field if they get to the AFC Championship game. Meaning they wouldn't have to play a road playoff game.

It's quite possible KC/LA play on Divisional weekend.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
There not as good as previous years and I don't see them winning it this year. Chargers v Saints

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm pretty sure he means in the playoffs.

NE gets the #2 seed and KC or LA (whichever is #1 seed) lose at home during Divisional weekend. Then NE would have home field if they get to the AFC Championship game. Meaning they wouldn't have to play a road playoff game.

It's quite possible KC/LA play on Divisional weekend.

Correct, that's what I was referring to. Assuming the favored teams win the first playoff week (Chargers/Chiefs on the road, AFC South winner at home) they'd play and each team already has beaten the other on the road this year.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
There not as good as previous years and I don't see them winning it this year. Chargers v Saints
There really isnt a clear cut team though that is head and shoulders above the rest like there has been in seasons past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->