New Dad in Atlanta away for a few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Atlanta GM said:
Hi Guys,

My wife just gave birth to a future NHL #1 draft pick. (Jack Raymond Wells)

I'm going to be away from the computer off and on and may not respond to email for a few days or more.

Talk to you guys soon,

Corey

congrats Corey! Hope the wife and baby are both in good health!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
That's simply fantastic news, Corey! But wait - with all that travelling for work, when have you been home enough to get the little missus with child? Hmmm...

Sincerely, all the very best wishes for your expanded family and all your years together.

Douglas

(Goddamn, boy - didn't you guys just move? What, were you making Mrs. Wells carry boxes at 8 months, 3 weeks and counting? Not one to space things out, it would seem, are you? D)

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Congratulations.

I suggest looking into an infant Toronto Maple Leaf Sweater. They come in blue and white. 15 years from now, your child will thank you GREATLY.

That's all from Keith's Pareting corner folks, next week - how to get rid of diaper rash AND that ugly Canadiens jersey.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Congrats Corey!!! :handclap:

But too bad he was born AFTER your Thrashers won the Stanley Cup...now when you're an old fart sipping whiskey on the porch, you'll have to admit to your son your team won the HFNHL Stanley Cup "before you were born".

Unless you can win another of course. :D

GM Bruins

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Rockin' Good News!

Atlanta GM said:
Hi Guys,

My wife just gave birth to a future NHL #1 draft pick. (Jack Raymond Wells)

I'm going to be away from the computer off and on and may not respond to email for a few days or more.

Talk to you guys soon,

Corey

Rockin' Good News Corey! Congrats to you, your wife and young Jack!

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
The Sharks have sent a scout over to the Wells' residence to get an early look at youngster. Rumor has it they are considering using there first round pick in the 2024 draft on young Jack Raymond Wells (If he is still around at the 30th pick!)

Congrats

BiLLY said:
The Sharks have sent a scout over to the Wells' residence to get an early look at youngster. Rumor has it they are considering using there first round pick in the 2024 draft on young Jack Raymond Wells (If he is still around at the 30th pick!)

Congrats

You still think it will be a 30 team league by the year 2024? interesting....or are you just going to be a mediocre team in a 40 or 50 team cross-atlantic league? :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->