New Coach in Pittsburgh

RipCityPuckers

Jun 16, 2007
Toronto
Hey guys my name is Jeff Small and I am the new coach in Pittsburgh. I have been doing sim hockey for almost 11 years now and know my stuff when it comes to these leagues.

Feel free to talk to me about trades or about anything else that may be on your mind at [email protected]

Thanks for your time

Jeff Small

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Did Robb Quit the Penguins post? I thought he was at the draft? Did I miss something here? Wow if that was the case. I thought Jeff took over the Canadiens de Montreal??? :teach:

If that is the case... I might just even consider coming back if I get a northeast team. :)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Did Robb Quit the Penguins post? I thought he was at the draft? Did I miss something here? Wow if that was the case. I thought Jeff took over the Canadiens de Montreal??? :teach:

If that is the case... I might just even consider coming back if I get a northeast team. :)

you have to learn about the difference of GM and COACH, dion :teach:

Brent Burns Beard