New Changes (If you can't log-in on the new system, please read)

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
How the heck do you insert custom made images now? I like to make crappy pics using word that take no longer than 4 minutes to make. I need to post my crappy pics!

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
How the heck do you insert custom made images now? I like to make crappy pics using word that take no longer than 4 minutes to make. I need to post my crappy pics!

You wanna click the "Upload a File" button. I've made a half assed attempted at circling it.

E7WuVWL.png

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Not sure where to put this, but this seems to be the right spot??

Anytime I log in to this site from my phone (Iphone) it will re-direct me to a contest page from "Google" that I've won a prize. This is annoying, but I can deal with it if it happens once. However, I can't hit back and I can't refresh page. So I have to close the tab and re-load it only to have it happen again and again. Sometimes the site will work and I can post after like 4-5 times of winning the contest. But it's very annoying.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

Anytime I log in to this site from my phone (Iphone) it will re-direct me to a contest page from "Google" that I've won a prize. This is annoying, but I can deal with it if it happens once. However, I can't hit back and I can't refresh page. So I have to close the tab and re-load it only to have it happen again and again. Sometimes the site will work and I can post after like 4-5 times of winning the contest. But it's very annoying.
You'll probably want to report that in the support forum.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

That's awesome though, congratulations on your wins

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
HEy guys, this is an odd question but do we have any older posts/threads that stand above all the others?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Meh, I find my goofy signature. What I don't see is how to edit the darn thing.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
In the upper right-hand corner, you'll find your name. Hover over that and you'll get a menu. "Signature" is the third option down in the first column.

Thank you for the reply, but I have Changer Username, Personal Details, and Contact Details, Privacy, etc. I do not see signature.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I am receiving numerous Alerts for images uploaded, sometimes to a watched thread and other times unconnected. How do I stop these particular Alerts from appearing?

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Reactions: Inglewood JMFJ

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Makes no difference for me what I click or unclick. I am getting repeated notifications.
This website format is garbage and whoever thought of it should be flogged with a stale $5 footlong.
Having to leave my ad blocker off and getting auto playing ads is terrible. Combined with this latest issue, I can't stand it.

I pay to be a sponsor solely to not have to deal with the ads .. its not too much $ anyways.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I pay to be a sponsor solely to not have to deal with the ads .. its not too much $ anyways.
I had to turn off my AV due to the twitter issue on this garbage site. I have a hard time even considering paying money to this site with all the issues it has. I turned my AV back on after fiddling with it thinking it was causing the notification issue.
It's just maddening that a site with this kind of traffic has such issues. I have no other issues anywhere else.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I keep getting a message telling me I have to be logged in to post a reply even though I'm logged in. Sometimes I login again and it posts, other times it blows my reply away and sends me to the main forum page (not the jackets). ???

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Something strange happening to me today...

When I try to open any link in a new tab, I get this:

HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League - Error

The requested page could not be found.

Anybody else have that problem?

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
HEy guys, this is an odd question but do we have any older posts/threads that stand above all the others?

Here's a minor quibble - as Sam's post above demonstrates, the first two letters of every post is default capitalized. Is there something that can be done to fix that on my end vs HF making a fix?

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Here's a minor quibble - as Sam's post above demonstrates, the first two letters of every post is default capitalized. Is there something that can be done to fix that on my end vs HF making a fix?

Really? I’ve never noticed this before.

I’ve just got really fat fingers, made worse by the iPhone inexplicably changing its keyboard for no reason whatsoever a few months back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->