moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
lead_720_405.jpg

Reactions: doaner

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated

Recently, you may have read reports about a potential ownership transaction. As I have said for months, we will continue to explore investment opportunities to better assist our team in achieving our long-term goals and organizational vision. This process has at its core one key pre-condition: any investment in our team must be laser-focused on helping the Coyotes achieve a long-term sustainable arena solution here in Arizona.
Every potential investment opportunity we evaluate and every business deal we consider is predicated on making our franchise successful here in Arizona for decades to come.
Arizona is our home. We love it here. And we love playing for you, the very best fans in the NHL.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
In paragraph 4 he writes "If we are not precisely where we want to be in terms of wins and losses, we certainly are in terms of grit, hustle, competitive attitude and character.

If? You are not, it's not up for debate. Precisely where they want to be in terms of grit, competitive attitude and character? That's alarming and when I stopped reading and deleted the email.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Do you disagree that simply shutting up until he actually had something to say would be far more encouraging that this nonsense?

He’s reacting to what’s being said by fans on social media. He’s got a whole half season worth of games still to sell this year and if he sees them beginning to buy into all the current “signs are pointing to Houston” narratives being tossed around then he can’t sit quiet forever.

He’s really in a difficult position.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I like reading BOH when I’m on the crapper.

If a thread could be a laxative, it would be that one.

Lol i'm only posting because they are apparently shutting down the megathread again once it reaches the 40 pages. Just have to keep helping the lack of discussion going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad