New 31 Team Fantasy League Trades, Draft

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
NO MONEY FANTASY LEAGUE
This will be a team keeper league Fantasy League, playing every year during the season with the team players you have assembled. You will start with the team that you pick as of Tuesday after Trade Deadline. You will start with that team’s roster, picks and prospects. We will also do Draft for prospects. As I get feed back from GMs whether to do 4 or 5 rounds that the GM can also use as trade bait same as the prospects.
1. All trades are not finalized for 48 hrs. This gives other teams time to contact both parties to try and workout a better deal.
2. Each GM will have to keep track of their team and not go over the cap set each year as per the NHL. If they do their will be a penalty in draft picks.
3. If you make any trades during the week you will have to update your team, draft picks and prospects.
4. If GMs makes a trade that is very lopsided they will have to justify why and convince other GMs.
5. Your team, prospects and picks are as Next Tuesday after free Agency.
6. After Tuesday any UFAs that a team owns, owns his rights. What ever the player is signed for on his new contract they can accept the player cost and term. If not the player goes on waivers. This year we will use how the teams rank from the NHL with Seattle getting first waiver position. He can choose to trade him to a team that will own him for the contract amount.
7. SEA GM will be drafting his own team and same rules apply as NHL for the expansion draft. Deals can be made with the expansion team.
8. THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO A FANTASY KEEPER LEAGUE WITH PROSPECTS AND PICKS. ARE YOU GUYS STILL IN.
9. If a player signs from now until the end of the year you can either keep him or drop him ie Pearson.

This will obviously be a league that rolls over every year.
I am retired from the military so I have plenty of time to work on it and keep it going.
I am looking for dedicated GMs that will commit.
PACIFIC
EDM - Rockinghockey
CGY
VAN - Ched Brosky
ANA
SJ
LA
VGK
SEA - Aslan RH

WESTERN
NAS -
MIN
WNG
COL - Richard88
STL
DAL
ARZ
CHI -Mrfenna92

METROPOLITAN
WAS -
PHI - Flyersfan187
PIT
NJ
NYI
NYR - Amadios Amigos
CBJ
CAR - Paul

ATLANTIC
TO - Alex
OTT - Wilfred
MON
BOS
DET - MBH
TB - Morgan
FLD
MIN

I will also require everyone’s email address and I will make a group email to pass on information.

No trades will start until GMs are found.
This is all new for me, it is to have fun and I am sure there will be some growing pains.

I will add GMs to their team as I receive them first come first choice.

We will use HF to perform our trades and draft.

Any questions please contact me or leave message on thread.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad