New 16-Team SALARY CAP League

MxH0CKEY

Aug 27, 2008
Planet Earth
** LOOKING FOR KNOWLEDGEABLE, ACTIVE, AND EXPERIENCED OWNERS ONLY **
This league is very complex and detailed. If you are not willing to put some time into your team and make smart decisions then this league is not for you. By no means is this a "beginner" league. It's going to be a very realistic league and be quite comparable to being a Real Life GM and I think this will appeal very much to most HF Members. The league is going to be tons of fun!

League Overview​

-3 LMs to help handle the league
-H2H Most Categories League
-Scoring Categories: G, A, +/-, FOW, SOG, HIT, BLK, STP(Spec. Team Pts.), Tk(Takeaways), GAA, SV%, SHO, W
-Player Slots: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4Reserves, 23Minor Leaguers(Prospects/Farm Team Players)
-You keep ALL PLAYERS(Dynasty league with salary cap options on top of it)
-Salary Cap: $90M (Roughly 25M above the NHL Salary Cap and could increase gradually as time goes on)
-Players will have REAL LIFE cap hits.
-Draft will be an offline draft(Fantrax has an offline draft lobby. Following the main draft will be a prospect draft consisting of 3 rounds(To cover the prospects that were not initially picked; more details to follow once you join). Numbers in future prospect drafts is TBD and will voted on during the season. Will likely be 3 rounds however.
-The Divisions are like the new re-aligned NHL Divisions. It will be 4 teams from each NHL division. Currently Montreal, Ottawa, Colorado, Columbus, and Chicago are all taken.
-As soon as you join the league, you will pick a team and then pick 1FWD, 1D, 1G and 10 prospects from the team you pick.
-Of the 16 teams, 8 teams make the playoffs. 4 from the Western Conference and 4 from the Eastern Conference.
-The Trade Review Process will be Owners and Commissioner: This option works the same way as the typical Owners Voting System, with the exception that if the required # of objections are met, the Commissioner make the final decision on whether to approve or reject the trade.
-The definition of a prospect is the definition that Hockey's Future runs by, which is 65 games or under. 45 games or under for a goaltender.

If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining the league, please e-mail me at: [email protected]. Please do not PM me on here because I won't always be logged in. Looking to fill this league very fast and then start the main draft ASAP.

Last edited:

Prairie Prince

We got size now what
Sep 27, 2012
Saskatoon
Do you guys have a league page? Could you pm a link to it and I can check it out. I'm in a similar league right now, could be interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad