WWE: Neville requests release?

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
None but he's also only been there less than 2 years I think. He just Main Evented a big show against Kenny Omega a couple weeks ago. Amazing match too.

Neville is also a much bigger name than CJ Parker was. I think Neville would go right to the upper midcard.

Neville will put on great matches and is a hot name now simply because he told the WWE to stuff it. But will he ever be bigger than Okada or Tanashi? Kenny Omega is probably ahead of him too there.

But if Neville isn't happy then let him go do what makes him happy. The time he put into WWE has made him a bigger name than he would of been by never go to the E and if he can use that to earn more outside the WWE all the better to him.

LondonKendrick

Jun 18, 2016
It would be great if a bunch of people left the company to wake them up, I'd love to see Dolph Ziggler with a different name in the Bullet Club, Neville in New Japan would be too sweet.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Might want to update the title to add Nia Jax.

According to PWI

- Nia was supposed to be at RAW on Monday, but obviously wasn’t.
- The original plans for Sasha was to face Nia Jax at TLC, which were changed.
- Nia Jax was slated to film for Total Divas Thursday and Friday in New York City, but that has been cancelled.

PWI said WWE is denying that Nia quit like they did with Neville, but PWI also said they haven’t been able to confirm the story of Nia Jax getting a leave of absence

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Neville finds an insanely great character and quits. Probably rightfully so, but that sucks. Wish him the best for sure.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's still a real shame the WWE didn't let Neville do more. Had a great match with Rollins and really showcased what he can do with legit main event guys and now just the cruiserweight division. I mean...come on. The guy could DEADLIFT KEVIN OWENS.

9QpXrKE.gif

But yeah. If Nia is gone who cares.

LondonKendrick

Jun 18, 2016
Lol, Nia Jax wants a release? The reason she was handed a spot was because she put Dwayne on her application under referrals, she didn't have to be in shape like all other women in the division, nothing special in the ring and can't cut a promo, she feels underused? Entitled much?

Apparently Sasha is upset about her not being pushed hard enough, how many times did they have her main event a PPV or RAW? There are some big egos in this women's revolution.

Reactions: Del Preston

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Lol, Nia Jax wants a release? The reason she was handed a spot was because she put Dwayne on her application under referrals, she didn't have to be in shape like all other women in the division, nothing special in the ring and can't cut a promo, she feels underused? Entitled much?

Apparently Sasha is upset about her not being pushed hard enough, there are some big egos in this women's revolution.

The division has previously revolved entirely around Sasha and I'd argue it still kinda does. Most things that aren't done in her favour are to build to a more opportune time where it would be in her favour.

I mean Asuka prob gonna f*** that up and legit murder her but still. She had plenty of attention on her. 4 championships in a year and a bit. Main events. Matches never done by a woman.

Boo hoo where's my push. Shut up.

Reactions: Del Preston

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
And Nevilles heel character only came about because the E "screwed" him into the CW division. Whitemeat babyface Neville was not lighting the world on fire. This heel character is way better than his mild heel turn in NXT as well.

Its all about money. Business is down in WWE. Cuts with pyro, Network shows, etc...

If you look at it that guys can go on the indy's and make some good change maybe even double what you are making you will think about it.

Keep in mind there is only so much $$$ to go around and not everyone is going to be Cody or Bullet club. The more names that go on the indy scene the less big payoffs promoters will be able to pay out. So if all of a sudden there are 10 Cody Rhodes on the indies not all 10 of em are going to get 10000$ a match just not enough money to go around.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think the problem with WWE/Neville started WAAAAY before character changes. He's small, but he can go with any size. WWE made him this flippy guy for no reason. His best matches in NXT were normal wrestling matches. He can pick guys up like Owens. He can fly. He can wrestle.

Can you imagine if they constantly made HBK only flip around because he wasn't a heavyweight? It would ruin his great matches. Neville should have just been a wrestler. Not some flippy CW guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->