Never too early 2019 NHL mock draft

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Maybe he fell off of the radar because he played in the ushl to start the year before joining the kitchener rangers in January. But Michael Vukojevic has been an absolute beast since joining the ohl. He has arguably been the beat 16 year old in the ohl playoffs. I have to think he is going to in the conversation
This was posted months ago

singlesliceofcheese

May 9, 2018
Kakko is definitely lower than he deserves. Along with his large stature, which is supplemented with his quick handwork, leaves me to postulate he will be a top-five pick next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukeordan

Apr 15, 2016
This needs to be updated. Maybe a reason it shouldn't have been done so early. At least wait until the previous years draft is complete.

Rsavage

Apr 19, 2018
Not sure if the Brandon Wheat Kings are still in play, but I heard the kid from Winnipeg, Kyle Bettens is going to Fargo Force next year. Big kid (6'3) with skill that I'm sure will get a lot of interest now that he is moving from Midget hockey to USHL.

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
As a huge Mooseheads Fan I gotta tell you that Raphael Lavoie is gonna be a Monster next season in the QMJHL. He’s playing along some talented players as the Mooseheads are hosting the 2019 Memorial Cup in Halifax. The dude put up 63 points last season and I’ve watched him both in video and in person and he’s no joke. He’s 6’4” and a great physical player as well and he can fight! He’ll make that Top 10-15 for sure.

Attachments

• 03B1BFB8-6D7E-4186-9BBF-11C57CCF4B28.jpeg
    03B1BFB8-6D7E-4186-9BBF-11C57CCF4B28.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 99664987

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
I can’t take this seriously, especially when the 16 year old center who’s tearing up the QMJHL (Jakob Pelletier) with a point per game isn’t even on here. Kaako, Byram, Nuss are some of many that are way too low.

I can't take anyone seriously who thinks they can definitively assess the quality of future draft rankings. No fair assessment of any draft can be made until draft + five years when a player has finished developing. It's one thing to have an opinion on rankings, but nobody should be slamming anybody else's rankings. It should all be a matter of discussion to share knowledge, not this kind of B.S. This is why I stopped coming to these boards.

Pelletier, by the way, is ranked No. 45 by Red Line and #39 by ISS. This was in their draft guides released in late spring. Neither professional scouting service sees him as a first-round prospect.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I can't take anyone seriously who thinks they can definitively assess the quality of future draft rankings. No fair assessment of any draft can be made until draft + five years when a player has finished developing. It's one thing to have an opinion on rankings, but nobody should be slamming anybody else's rankings. It should all be a matter of discussion to share knowledge, not this kind of B.S. This is why I stopped coming to these boards.

Pelletier, by the way, is ranked No. 45 by Red Line and #39 by ISS. This was in their draft guides released in late spring. Neither professional scouting service sees him as a first-round prospect.
Future Considerations has him at #14, it can go both ways, but this was 8 months ago and the season hasn't started yet. The point is, it wasn't a slam, it was just my own opinion, maybe voiced a little harshly.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->