Post-Game Talk: Never in doubt-Panthers cap successful road trip with epic 6-4 comeback win

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthersdu67

Oct 5, 2019
Idk, I thought Malgin played his best game in a while today. He probably doesn't need to be on the PP. If the top guys on the team were playing better nobody would be worried about him.

The 4th line is really the only one that's been consistently playing well this season. The rest have been okay in short stretches but you need more out of the best players on the team.

Read here and there Sceviour should be scratched in favor of someone else, but the 4th has indeed been doing their job, very well actually. Not sure this line should be modified. Also, who could play instead of Sceviour ? Hawk hasn't had much impact so far, so wasn't surprised he sat that one out.

I've always been very neutral in the Malgin debate but he's brought something to the games he played in. More than Borg actually. He plays with confidence and I think he'll contribute more in the upcoming games.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
No game til Friday sucks. Good practice time to fine tune some things but not playing for 4 days isn’t great

Honestly, this might be what the doctor ordered for the team to settle things down and gain some more defensive structure. I think they're going to come out strong against Colorado and get a big win at home.

Reactions: peterbiz09

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
They obviously turned it way up down 4-1 but I thought they killed the whole game except the 1st 5 minutes of the 2nd. I didn't like the 2nd or 3rd Devils goals on Bob, and Schneider made some good saves. It could have been 7-2 Florida really.

stppnmd

Oct 3, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place to write this but I'm watching Stars - Sabres and Buffalo are looking pretty clean. Atlantic can be a bloodbath his year.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Not sure if this is the right place to write this but I'm watching Stars - Sabres and Buffalo are looking pretty clean. Atlantic can be a bloodbath his year.
I mean it was expected - Boston, Toronto, Tampa all expected to be near the top of the league, then us, then both Buffalo and Montreal "possibly on the upswing". It's been just a few games but it would be nice if Metro did us a favor and left both wildcards to the Atlantic...

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida

Yeah Buffalo is a completely different looking team. It's still early sure, but they look like a playoff team

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018
Good game. Not gonna lie I was thinking about going to bed after that fourth goal, but I'm glad I didn't.
Also remember when everyone and their mother on hfboards were sure that both the devils and rangers would make the playoffs this year?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Buffalo has a western road trip coming up and a b2b vs Tampa and then Carolina in early November. Wont be convinced until they get through that.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

Randy lmao. :biglaugh:

That's pretty good. I was watching Devils' broadcast and Ken Daneyko was dishing out critique about their coaching and players effort occasionally. I believe it was the Cats fourth goal or something... "here we go again...".

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Malgin is what he is. A decent player that makes good plays, but doesn't finish. Has the occasional game where he shows flashes. That's not new. He doesn't belong in the top 6 with his skill level. He's 'ok' in a bottom 6 role, but ideally too small.

I think he's been decent since getting the call, but I'm not sold until we see it consistently.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Good game. Not gonna lie I was thinking about going to bed after that fourth goal, but I'm glad I didn't.
Also remember when everyone and their mother on hfboards were sure that both the devils and rangers would make the playoffs this year?
Well, we just went from 66-point pace to 82-point pace in ONE GAME! OMG! All we have to do is win the next one and we’ll be at 94-point pace and we’re making the playoffs....yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! We’re all set!!!

Reactions: Ratsreign

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017
Really happy that we won! Really frustrated that I forgot the game was today at 1pm.

Who's the dope at the league office who scheduled matinee games for today? Only banksters and public sector sloths had today off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->