Post-Game Talk: Never in doubt-Panthers cap successful road trip with epic 6-4 comeback win

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
This was an evenly matched game between two of the worst teams in the conference. I want to see what our weekend vs Avs and Preds looks like.

I am still very unconvinced.

Panthers fans being Panthers fans...

Q has coached this team for 6 games... SIX !

Just breathe boys, you are all annoying as hell... Even more annoying than Yandle !

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
WIN!!!!!
OK, so it was against the Devils but we really needed those 2 points and a regulation win.
Hopefully they can take a little momentum from this comeback :)

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
200w.webp

A win!
Ferda!

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Panthers fans being Panthers fans...

Q has coached this team for 6 games... SIX !

Just breathe boys, you are all annoying as hell... Even more annoying than Yandle !

Are you serious? Can you f***ing blame anyone for not believing? Seriously. Over 2 decades of disappointment. They have to do a lot for us to believe in them. They don't even believe in themself

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Are you serious? Can you ****ing blame anyone for not believing? Seriously. Over 2 decades of disappointment. They have to do a lot for us to believe in them. They don't even believe in themself

I'm a fan... I always always believe and I never judge on 5 games... Even moreso when you don't know a thing about hockey... And I'm not talking about you specially Mogo...

I know it's hard... But calm down, we'll be fine ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->