Never Clip You`re Toe`Nail`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

There`s A Old Screamin`g, `Toe`Nail`s Are Satan`s Salad.` Meaning Toe`Nail`s R Literally Satan`s Salad `n` Wen U Glip them, They will Literally Flutter down In2 heck and Nourish Satan `n` U WILL LITERALLY GO 2 HECK. :amazed:

That`s right, u will GO DIRECTLY 2 HECK. :eek::eek::eek:

This is not an Game.

My Gr8 GrandWive has literally Never Clip`d Her Toe`Nail`s `n` she Has the Mos`t Luscious Toe`Nail`s in the Aminal Kingdom. :bow::bow::bow:

Take An Goose @ These Beautable`s. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

9XVCPih.gif

Literally WOW!!! :amazed::amazed::amazed:

NEVER GLIP YOU`RE TOE`NAIL`S!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com

There`s A Old Screamin`g, `Toe`Nail`s Are Satan`s Salad.` Meaning Toe`Nail`s R Literally Satan`s Salad `n` Wen U Glip them, They will Literally Flutter down In2 heck and Nourish Satan `n` U WILL LITERALLY GO 2 HECK. :amazed:

That`s right, u will GO DIRECTLY 2 HECK. :eek::eek::eek:

This is not an Game.

My Gr8 GrandWive has literally Never Clip`d Her Toe`Nail`s `n` she Has the Mos`t Luscious Toe`Nail`s in the Aminal Kingdom. :bow::bow::bow:

Take An Goose @ These Beautable`s. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

9XVCPih.gif

Literally WOW!!! :amazed::amazed::amazed:

NEVER GLIP YOU`RE TOE`NAIL`S!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Whilst I agree likely 99% of the time with most of your advicements that you literally drop at least at a minimum of twice/per monthly basis I have to formally disagree with this one because I have beautiful feet and a big part of this fact is attributed to maintenance of my toes' nails which I clip or sand down with an emery board at least once if not up to 3 times/per week on a monthly basis because I find toes' nails to be literally disgusting and not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest when they are long-grown as the ones in your picture illustrate to me causing me to be instantaneously revolted to the point of being literally physically nauseated, and to your point about the overall long-term eternal consequences you suggest could result from my toes' nails being trimmed up and cropped to perfection, I am literally baptised as of being not even one year's of age with literally a full-dunking into the underside of a pool of blessed water so I am not concerned with afterliving ramifications of keeping my toes' nails nice and tidy.

Reactions: Urblock

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
****ing ******* cricket spamming his stupid ****ing bull**** again:shakehead:biglaugh:
Say what you want because you literally always do whether it's a brand new thread every 20 minutes 8x per day or whether it's typing commentaries into other people's threads but James Crick is smarter, nicer, better-looking, revered by over halve of the Lounge, cherished by his family, wealthful, helpful, cheerful and more love-able than you have ever been and that's not me trying to put you down but it's merely the facts of the manner that if you'd pay more attention and care to your own postings and apply some learnings from Mr. Crick into your own postings and even you own life in IRL then you might become better for it.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Say what you want because you literally always do whether it's a brand new thread every 20 minutes 8x per day or whether it's typing commentaries into other people's threads but James Crick is smarter, nicer, better-looking, revered by over halve of the Lounge, cherished by his family, wealthful, helpful, cheerful and more love-able than you have ever been and that's not me trying to put you down but it's merely the facts of the manner that if you'd pay more attention and care to your own postings and apply some learnings from Mr. Crick into your own postings and even you own life in IRL then you might become better for it.

Thank you, Victor. This day is the first day of the rest of my life. I'm going to be a better person from now on - just like James. Alcoholism and depression... they no longer exist in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad