Netherlands: Netherlands hockey jersey

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Haven't run into a website which sells them, I only know a place here in The Hague for example where they sell hockey jerseys.

You could try google though. Maybe try using Dutch words (Nederland = Netherlands, ijshockey = icehockey)..

Artz19

Feb 17, 2006
Calgary, AB
Ott = Snott said:
Haven't run into a website which sells them, I only know a place here in The Hague for example where they sell hockey jerseys.

You could try google though. Maybe try using Dutch words (Nederland = Netherlands, ijshockey = icehockey)..

Can i get the name and address of this store....and a phone number....

thanks

Artz19

Feb 17, 2006
Calgary, AB
?

Ott = Snott said:

Can i get the name and address of this store....and a phone number....

thanks

Mike Modano

Mar 16, 2002
Netherlands
www.ardashholm.nl
Artz19 said:
Anyone know where I can buy a team Netherlands orange hockey jersey??

I know you can order those jerseys in every hockeystore in the Netherlands.
Most of them are at every icerink. I order my jerseys at our hockeyshop of our hockeyrink (Utrecht, Netherlands). You could try this phonenumber:
+31(0)302612853. The name of the shop is Collard Schaatssport. Don't know whether they ship your order to the US/Canada, but you could give it a try.
You can also drop 'em an email: [email protected]

cheers!

Pucking Dutchman

Apr 19, 2006
Orange County
Mike Modano said:
I know you can order those jerseys in every hockeystore in the Netherlands.
Most of them are at every icerink. I order my jerseys at our hockeyshop of our hockeyrink (Utrecht, Netherlands). You could try this phonenumber:
+31(0)302612853. The name of the shop is Collard Schaatssport. Don't know whether they ship your order to the US/Canada, but you could give it a try.
You can also drop 'em an email: [email protected]

cheers!
I've been looking for one of these jerseys for a while now but to no avail. I contacted Collard via e-mail and they told me they don't sell them but they hope to do so next year. Not sure why but I remember reading somewhere else that the Dutch Icehockey Organization (NIJB) does not allow the jerseys to be sold. I've contacted them as well (several times) but never received a reply... :dunno:

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
I am also trying to find one to buy for my girlfriends brother. He loves hockey... my girlfriend is from The Netherlands.

So any luck with the phone number and searching online for jerseys?

freekjo

Jan 5, 2006
Tilburg, Netherlands
Well at the moment there are simply no jerseys of the Dutch national team for sale. I've seen one or two people wear a jersey once, but they got it from players, game worn.
Maybe next season... The shirts are definitely nice enough to buy :)

BCCHL inactive

Not sure why but I remember reading somewhere else that the Dutch Icehockey Organization (NIJB) does not allow the jerseys to be sold. I've contacted them as well (several times) but never received a reply... :dunno:

You and me both. I've been trying to get one for 6 years. I even tried calling Nike, and they told me that most of the lower division national associations order jerseys for players only.

freekjo

Jan 5, 2006
Tilburg, Netherlands
Well at the moment there are simply no jerseys of the Dutch national team for sale. I've seen one or two people wear a jersey once, but they got it from players, game worn.
Maybe next season... The shirts are definitely nice enough to buy :)

Quite a kick, but worth it for quite a few posters in this thread:
The Dutch Federation has a new logo, and there will be a new Dutch National Team jersey, which is planned to go on sale for fans as well! Now that's good news. They also look pretty nice, check them out at this site:

IJshockey.com

Or just watch below ;)

nl_newteamshirts_0809_large.jpg

It's not clear yet when the jerseys will be available, but they're talking about this year, so that might be sooner rather than later!

Stripes

Oct 9, 2007
I saw these a few nights ago. I love the jerseys and will eventually pick one or both up.

Does anybody know who will be making the replicas and whether the logos will be screen printed or sewn/embroidered onto the jerseys?

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
to my knowledge they will be sublimated logos and numbers , and made by tackla.. atleast thats how all national team jerseys have been the past few years... im guessing the team is just going to order a whole bunch of extra blank jerseys to sell.

E_Godard

Sep 21, 2006
Section 103
Those are pretty nice.

Just out of curiousity.. Ive been to Netherlands a handful of times. Do they have their own ice hockey league? Ive never seen or heard anything about it if so. I might be going back in April and would love to see a game if possible.

Stripes

Oct 9, 2007
to my knowledge they will be sublimated logos and numbers , and made by tackla.. atleast thats how all national team jerseys have been the past few years... im guessing the team is just going to order a whole bunch of extra blank jerseys to sell.

Netherlands jerseys have been made by Nike for a few years now, as have most national teams. I know they had a replica version made a couple years ago, but not by Nike.

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
Netherlands jerseys have been made by Nike for a few years now, as have most national teams. I know they had a replica version made a couple years ago, but not by Nike.

sorry but Nike only makes jerseys for the top division teams (whoever is in the world championships top division)... its been like this since about 02 . then tackla and SP took over... Nike only makes for the top division. I myself have had a netherlands nike jersey so i know what you mean. but in the last 6 years. no nike .

check out some of my IIHF jersey collection here

http://community.webshots.com/user/xunearthhxcx

Last edited:

freekjo

Jan 5, 2006
Tilburg, Netherlands
Those are pretty nice.

Just out of curiousity.. Ive been to Netherlands a handful of times. Do they have their own ice hockey league? Ive never seen or heard anything about it if so. I might be going back in April and would love to see a game if possible.

Oh yes there's a competition in the Netherlands. Our top players are quite good ECHL players, usually. But there's a big difference between first and third line players. Still the level of the good teams is quite ok.

In April the season will be very close to being finished, you just might catch a play-off match. Tilburg, Den Haag, Geleen and Nijmegen are the teams I expect to get to the final four, with the first three being virtual locks.

It's most fun to watch a game in Tilburg, because the rink is one of the best and they've got the best attendances.

You can always message me around the time you're going to come over, to see if there's something to attend!

NLfan

Feb 17, 2008
The season in Netherlands Icehockey:
october, november: cup-competition
december, january, february: championship-competition
march: playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->