Online Series: NETFLIX (The General All Things Netflix Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Just saw "How it Ends" yesterday night. The ending I think was a tad rushed but the build up during the whole movie I thought was fantastic. I HIGHLY recommend this movie if you like disaster type movies. This is probably my 2nd favorite netflix movie to date.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
Just finished Wild Wild Country on Netflix. I didn't really know anything about this subject matter prior to watching this documentary series, I thought it was decent.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Decided to take a gander at something random and watch The American Meme. These people live sad lives lol

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Seriously?
Does someone die?
I haven't even considered watching this, but I might watch that episode if someone dies...
Max (the young boy) gets depressed around the holidays because he misses his dad who had passed and DJ (his mom) has a talk with him about how she got through with it when she was a child.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I just came across the cartoon "F is for Family"...holy crap is this show HILARIOUS. They cross the line so much that it's so refreshing, esp in this day and age where everyone gets so offended over everything.

mmalady

Jan 31, 2013
minden, ontario
love jason bateman so i watched The Gift...some tense moments but not a fan of the ending where it leaves you guessing...overall creepy and depressing...have to be in the mood to really enjoy this one

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I just came across the cartoon "F is for Family"...holy crap is this show HILARIOUS. They cross the line so much that it's so refreshing, esp in this day and age where everyone gets so offended over everything.
It's a Bill Burr show, and he likes to push the envelope, so that makes sense. I didn't really like season 1 but I gave it another shot after hearing good things about season 3. I really enjoyed both seasons 2 & 3, and looking forward to more.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Just finished watching "You" which I found extremely well done. Highly recommend to anyone that enjoys a good psychological thriller.

Yeah it's a great show. Very funny.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Checking out 1983.

Polish show. Alternate history of 2003 where a totalitarian government took over Poland in 1983 following serious terrorist attacks. Al Gore is President of the US, Little Saigon is a big presence in the Warsaw underworld, the Soviet Union is bogged down and losing in Chechnya...and a rumpled, cynical police inspector has a curious case on his hands. There's a suicide he doesn't buy, baleful glares from higher up, an idealistic lawyer fresh from law school nipping at his heels for attention, and overtones of 1984 and V for Vendetta looming large over every scene.

Meh. Will see where it goes. Can't say it breaks a whole lot of new ground outside the setting.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just finished Flaked, Will Arnett's show, was pretty good. But having just finished BoJack Horseman it was hard to hear him and not think of BoJack. Not the best show but I dug it, interested to see if there's a season 3 or not. Solid cast with the minor roles. Heather Graham, Kirstie Alley, Annabeth Gish, Mark Boone Junior from SOA fame, Robert Wisdom from the Wire and other stuff, Shawn Hatosy from one of my favorite comedies Outside Providence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->