Online Series: NETFLIX (The General All Things Netflix Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It was so slanted, when they went to over to the Weavers I turned it off because that's not how it exactly played out. The government definitely botched both of them but this was so biased.
I guess being an oblivious Canadian came in handy with this show.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Here's the trailer!

This show will be gold for Netflix. No it will not be the next Office but it will be amazing. Can't wait to see Steve Carroll playing this type of role again.

May 29th.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Here's the trailer!

This show will be gold for Netflix. No it will not be the next Office but it will be amazing. Can't wait to see Steve Carroll playing this type of role again.

May 29th.

Honestly, that trailer doesn't make the show look that good

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
Watched Outer Banks. It's an adult Goonies and kinda dumb but overly enjoyable. Plus it was filmed in Charleston, SC, where I live. Worth turning your mind off and enjoying for a while.

Also watched Never Have I Ever. Really good, really sweet and funny show about youth and growing up.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
I thought it was gonna be like Office style hijinks, but looks like they went in really big with it. The teaser didn't do much for me though.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Here's the trailer!

May 29th.

looks like a fun offering. There hasn't been to much to be excited about so this has piqued my interest.

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Looked up the cast for this Space Force show.

John Malkovich plays a character that is a parody of Dr. Strangelove.

I'm sold.

Also, Fred Willard is in it. Fred Willard can't not be funny.

Last edited:

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Halfway through Waco as of last night. The lead is pretty good and I like Rory Culkin. I was 11 when this all went down and barely know anything about it, so it's interesting to see.

Reactions: ACC1224

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I agree, kinda reminds me of The Brink
This one looks even more silly than that one, which is saying something lol. I kind of liked The Brink, I thought it got underrated. That trailer didn't do much for me but there's an insane amount of comedic talent in this show.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
This one looks even more silly than that one, which is saying something lol. I kind of liked The Brink, I thought it got underrated. That trailer didn't do much for me but there's an insane amount of comedic talent in this show.

I wasnt saying The Brink was bad, I enjoyed it, just that it reminded me. Having said that, The Brink really lacked some things to make it a really good show

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Watching "Into the Night." International cast. Disaster series on a plane. Acting isn't great and you need a healthy dose of disbelief, but it is entertaining.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
It just not accurate though. I encourage you to watch the doc on it as well as Ruby Ridge.

Which one? I see there are few and now's the perfect time to dig in more. While we could tell there was definitely a lot more to the story, we found the series enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->