Online Series: NETFLIX (The General All Things Netflix Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Yep, they ignored a lot of the decadence but with the #Metoo movement it's pretty obvious why they shy away from that stuff but it's ridiculous that they're pressured to

The actor playing Mick Mars stole the entire movie for me and he was the one capable actor at many points in the film it seems

he is also the best musician in the biopic

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Mad they're taking Blue Mountain State off April 1st. Love that show.

Sadly, the path they have chosen is to develop their own mostly mediocre content instead of having shows like Always Sunny, South Park, The League and BMS. As a result, my Netflix days are coming to a close sooner rather than later.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Mad they're taking Blue Mountain State off April 1st. Love that show.

Sadly, the path they have chosen is to develop their own mostly mediocre content instead of having shows like Always Sunny, South Park, The League and BMS. As a result, my Netflix days are coming to a close sooner rather than later.

BMS American pie meets Animal House. Not that creative or funny and very predictablt

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
BMS is hilarious. I don't think it's on Canadian Netflix anymore, sad times.

Right? I mean they did a whole episode about who put the finger in Thad's butt all while using every murder mystery trope that's been used. How is that not creative?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
BMS is like a tier under top comedy. The times that it's clearly just pandering to dudebro fantasy kind of takes me out of it.

Still some very funny moments throughout.

Thadd Castle is worth the price of admission alone.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
BMS is like a tier under top comedy. The times that it's clearly just pandering to dudebro fantasy kind of takes me out of it.

Still some very funny moments throughout.

Thadd Castle is worth the price of admission alone.

I will admit to having a dudebro side. But I am also diverse. I fit in anywhere because I can relate to people.

One of my favorite Thad moments was him as a kid railing on his grandma at his birthday party.

And that is one of the great things about the show. While it plays dudebro centric it is ultimately critical because for the most part they are portrayed as spoiled idiots.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007

Well, I still dunno if this needs to exist, but at least the casting isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad