TV: Netflix : That 90s show

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
5 episodes in so far,its decent.Red and Kitty are great as expected and the granddaughter is fine too.The rest of the group is average at best.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Was a big fan of the original, the OG cast had some great chemistry, watched the first two episodes last night and loved the stuff with the old crew but surprised they didn't have a scene together,

It is pretty jarring seeing the new kids be actual young teens.

continuing on

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Finished the 1st season.if they do a 2nd,ill only watch it for the cameos and Kitty and Red.it just didn't hit with me at all

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm on the episode after the birthday one, which was good, and nne thing is clear, Debra Jo Rupp deserves an award for this one. She might be even funnier on this than on the 70's Show.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Wife and I have seen the first two episodes and I just say we aren't digging it.

We're willing to give it a few more episodes to see if it finds it's footing, but this seems really disjointed.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Finished the first season, and I enjoyed it.

Yeah the new kids don't have the same chemistry as the og cast and the writing isn't as solid..or the editing but it still enjoyable.

If we get a second season hopefully the OG crew comeback for a storyline or two... more Eric please

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Despite the rest of the show - including the other cameos to be honest - falling flat for me, Red and Kitty are timeless. Smith and Rupp are obviously absolute pros, but the very idea of a curmudgeon father figure and a mother figure wanting to fit in just works for any era or show.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad