Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
DLtqzqsWAAAOVIO.jpg:large

NESNgo FAQ

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
shit, you gotta sign in. Got to figure out my password.

Reactions: Alicat

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Doesn't work with Fios, bummer.

You can watch recorded shows on your DVR on FiOS, no? I have FiOS, but haven't really ever had the urge to watch it on my phone...but I seem to recall the option. Can you DVR the game, and watch it as it's recording? I'm not sure if there would be any issues of lag or image quality...but if you're watching on a tablet, I think the lag is probably irrelevant, and the image quality isn't that awful.

I assume the lack of NESN Go on FiOS is an authentication issue. It seems silly of them not to fix that, although I do see a lot of Xfinity/Comcast/NBC stuff at the Garden, and I do have a choice between FiOS and Xfinity. This doesn't tip me at all, but it might tip some...

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I tried yesterday to sign in to my Xfinity account, and got a message that NESN was a channel not available on my subscription package. I obviously have NESN, so I chatted with a customer service rep who informed me that NESN was not available for streaming online. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having an online app for NESN? Seems kinda dumb to me.

Reactions: TP

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I tried yesterday to sign in to my Xfinity account, and got a message that NESN was a channel not available on my subscription package. I obviously have NESN, so I chatted with a customer service rep who informed me that NESN was not available for streaming online. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having an online app for NESN? Seems kinda dumb to me.

From the NESNgo app I was sent to a menu of providers and put my username and password in for Xfinity and I was good to go.

Xfinity has its on streaming app and NESN is not included on that one as a station you can watch outside the home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->