NES/SNES Classic Editions

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Got a NES classic for Christmas. Really digging it.

Only fatal flaw is the packed in controller is way way too short (plus no second controller)

Anyone know of a good wireless option, or at worst a wired one with a longer cable?

nhansen013

Jan 20, 2019
I have an unrelated question. As a kid i remeber renting this NES game from a local laundromat(i know, but its true) and i cannot find it. It was a side-scroller and i remember the firstlevel had a 'destroyed city' background. I want to say you played as a ninja with a sword and shuriken, but im not positive. It wasnt any of the ninja gaidens, ive checked. The only other thing i remember is the boss for the 1st level. It was a large tank-like boss that wpuld drive towards you and then back up and had multiple guns. Its driving me crazy, any help is appreciated.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I have an unrelated question. As a kid i remeber renting this NES game from a local laundromat(i know, but its true) and i cannot find it. It was a side-scroller and i remember the firstlevel had a 'destroyed city' background. I want to say you played as a ninja with a sword and shuriken, but im not positive. It wasnt any of the ninja gaidens, ive checked. The only other thing i remember is the boss for the 1st level. It was a large tank-like boss that wpuld drive towards you and then back up and had multiple guns. Its driving me crazy, any help is appreciated.

Was this it??

220px-Wrath_of_the_Black_Manta_Cover.jpg

Reactions: Supermassive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad