NE's GM Game - Sign Up + Discussion (waiting list available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
A deal involving Lubomir Visnovsky has fallen apart, he is now back on the market. We're still looking for a young offensive-minded defenseman that is already playing in the NHL. Will be willing to add extra mid to late picks to get it done. If not, he will defiantly be on the market during the draft.

i thought u said u were keeping him?:rant:

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
The Dallas Stars and the Minnesota Wild have reached agreements on a fairly significant trade.

To :stars:
Brent Burns
Cal Clutterbuck

To :wild:
Mark Fistric
Trevor Daley

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
BostonKid97 interview with TSN:

Honestly, im pissed off. I thought I had a great deal with a great team for a great player, and it fell apart. There have been no trades at all today, Only like 4-7 teams have been active. A huge (expletive) dissapointment. Im still looking for two top 4 defenseman before the 11:59 PM trade deadline and I will give up more to get one. It would help if more teams starting actually signing on and were taken part in this event. I understand alot of trades were made a few days ago, but alot of teams are still looking for more help (including us on the backend). In regards to trading Chara, only have recieved one call about him. No calls regarding Timmy but I have made a huge offer to a western conference team involving him. I'm confident our backend will be improved. Ference is being shopped as well, so teams looking for a player like him should pounce on him quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad