NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

johnnydollaz89*

updated my roster changed my mind and Parise and Zajac will not be moved so check out my block in the roster page and PM me

Semoner403

Feb 20, 2006
calgary
what teams are still available?? maybe iam missing something but it says on the OP that the stars and bruins are still out there but i thought both of those teams were claimed. :help:

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
what teams are still available?? maybe iam missing something but it says on the OP that the stars and bruins are still out there but i thought both of those teams were claimed. :help:

I believe the Stars are still available as the person who had them switched teams. Not sure about the Bruins.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
If we are doing the offseason shouldn't the cap be higher then 59.4M

We'll determine the cap before the game.

also when do we sign our RFA and UFA's?

When the game begins, you'll have a week to re-sign your players before the Draft, then a final day after.

Do we trade, or re-sign first?

Trading and re-signing will be allowed once the game begins.

Both are available. Someone had Dallas before but switched teams.

when can we confirm an trade

You can begin sending in trades when the game begins.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
None of Oshie, Backes, Stewart, or Pietrangelo will be traded unless you completely and stupidly floor me with an offer. Perron is available for a top-6 center, and I may move Andy MacDonald and Barret Jackman.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
:flames wanting to move Jokinen, will take picks or whatever it takes

jokinenJH_jk.jpg

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Red Wings are shipping Rafalski and possibly Howard as well for one thing and one thing only.

A true starting goalie.

Don't make an offer for Rafalski unless a great goalie is coming back. I'm willing to add if the goalie is really that good.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
Red Wings are shipping Rafalski and possibly Howard as well for one thing and one thing only.

A true starting goalie.

Don't make an offer for Rafalski unless a great goalie is coming back. I'm willing to add if the goalie is really that good.
If you don't see Howard as a true starting goalie you're nuts!!! You obviously didn't watch any of the playoffs.

johnnydollaz89*

:devils have 2 HUGE trades that shake the franchise up and get back to the winning ways to announce as soon as we can begin announcing them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad