NE's & Getz's GM Game #5 - Sign Up + Discussion (Game Closed)

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
There was a big surge in activity around the draft.You can always try again then if this goes down the tubes.

That's what I was originally planning on doing. I'll probably give this about another week or week and a half, if we haven't gotten everyone by then I'll just hold off another month or so.

sakupi

Dec 5, 2010
Some GM can maybe run 2 teams???? ( in waiting we find other people interrested )

johnnydollaz89*

okay sorry guys ive been working like crazy the last two days and havent been able to really check in whats the run down of the game? when we starting the season?

johnnydollaz89*

i didnt mean when is it gonna start i meant like will it begin at the trade deadline of the 2010-2011 season or draft day 2011 or what

johnnydollaz89*

1 Frolovs salary doesnt count he is a FA this year so dont worry about that and i cant believe u have the nerve to ask about Boogards salary the man just died and your worried about a salary cap in a made up game? have a heart man

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
1 Frolovs salary doesnt count he is a FA this year so dont worry about that and i cant believe u have the nerve to ask about Boogards salary the man just died and your worried about a salary cap in a made up game? have a heart man

How does me asking about a salary have to do with me not having a heart?

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
i didnt mean when is it gonna start i meant like will it begin at the trade deadline of the 2010-2011 season or draft day 2011 or what

Game Begins
Entry Draft
Free Agency
Training Camp
Season Begins
Trading Deadline
Standings Voting
Quarterfinal Voting
Semi-final Voting
Conference Final Voting
Cup Finals

johnnydollaz89*

i would like to switch teams, i did not think thats where it would start and now have ruined my whole game plan so i will switch over to the :devils

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Some GM can maybe run 2 teams???? ( in waiting we find other people interrested )

I'd rather not, if we can't get these 8 teams within the next week I'll just postpone the game until next month.

Calm down, he was just asking a question. And yes, you may have the Devils.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad