NENT Group extends exclusive NHL broadcast rights in Nordic region

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
NENT Group extends exclusive NHL broadcast rights in Nordic region
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group), the Nordic region’s leading streaming company, has extended its exclusive agreement with the National Hockey League (NHL) to broadcast NHL games in the Nordic region until 2026. The new five-year agreement will take NENT Group’s partnership with the world’s best ice hockey league to 17 years and reinforces the position of the company’s Viaplay streaming service as the undisputed home of premium sports in the Nordic region.

The press release from Nent isn’t flagged as including price sensitive information for the Nent stock (I.e no MAR reference) and hence the information in the release about the deal is incomplete and does not include the price for the deal. Would be interesting to know, but I recon it will sipper out eventually.

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
Ugh, their service is weak. Used to be you could watch either teams stream, which was great cause that meant I could always listen to the Canadian PBP. Now it’s random, usually based on team popularity, and you can’t get around having to listen to the god awful Swedish announcers on early games, this includes NFL football where they are constantly and annoyingly explaining the rules. Now you might say, it’s Sweden shouldn’t they have the rules explained to them? To which I would reply, every week every season for the past 20 years?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad