23-9-53
Many others not mentioned

B:
Amerks get blown out

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Good:
Our d group, I keep saying it but it's such a difference compared to last year.
Larsson and Girgs having important roles on the team - they've been through a lot with this team and I was ready to write them off long ago.
Players improving under the semi-new regime.

Bad
Still no sign of life from some players.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
G:
- Winning
- Lines 1 and 4
- PK
- Ullmark
- I'm liking our whole d group now that they're all healthy (and not buried in Rochester). Couple derpy moments from some of the guys, but, man, what a difference a year can make.
- Rayzor did a good job filling in when RJ left

B:
- Really wish we had a better 2/3C than Sobotka

U:
- RJ going to the hospital. Hope he's OK.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Are you sure that was dahlin s first at home? I remember the crowd cheering when they announced his name for the first time but maybe that was taken away from him back then, OR it was just his first point when that happened.

Regardless, merry Xmas fellow sabres fans! Or just happy holidays depending on who you are.

Glad we go into the break like this because it’s been a feel good season and going. In with theee straight losses would suck but instead we get Ullmark his second shutout and win, jack deserved a couple pts where he didn’t do too much on either goal because of all the chances he’s missed this year. 48 and were not even halfWay thru 108 ish ot pace....my god.

GBU:

Pilot looked good at times...
Reinhart (on pace for 75 Pts, wow!)
Skinners goal
Sheary played well
Risto
Dahlin scores and 20 Pts as a 18 year old rookie d man going into the break and not even halfway
Eich picking up deservesd—/non deserved Pts (read above for explanation)
Ullmark big saves and shutout 8-1-3, two shutouts and that’s amazing....

Bad:

First half of third no shots and took foot
Off the pedal, hate that. We did this with a. Lead last home game vs Florida and look what happened

Missed calls

Ugly:

leafs bruins habs keep winning

Way to go boys 21-11-5 into Xmas, who would of ever thought!?

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Good:
- Eichel with another multipoint game. Tied for 5th in points right now. On pace for 106 points! If Rantanen cools off a bit, and Eichel keeps pace, I could see some Hart consideration.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Good:
- Eichel with another multipoint game. Tied for 5th in points right now. On pace for 106 points! If Rantanen cools off a bit, and Eichel keeps pace, I could see some Hart consideration.

If the season ended today, I'd think Eichel should already be getting a good number of Hart votes. He's near the top of league scoring, and the team went from 31st to a playoff spot with him leading the way.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
What happened with RJ ? Did he just suddenly stop calling the game and fall ill ? Or was it during break, and then Dunleavy came in to replace him ? Hoping he's going to be ok.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
From TSN:

Reinhart extended his career-best point streak to 12 games. It's the longest active streak in the NHL. ... Eichel recorded a point in his eighth straight game. ...

Please pay attention to at least the scoreboard

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
Just wanted to thoughts are with RJ but I did want to commend Duffer. He did fantastic and his call of the Skinner goal was absolutely spot on.

Get better soon RJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad