Need some serious help identifying these prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils#4

Since 2002, bishes
Jul 11, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
HF doesn't have a good system (to my knowledge) of easily finding the teams taht these prospects hail from. (NHL team)...could use some help here.

Would appreciate if someone could:

A) Identify the team that these players play for
B) Overall talent and upside
C) Perhaps name the top 5 prospects on this list

This is for a FHL that I'm in...and I'm not a real big prospect guy, but do have some knowledge.

Just need help finding the teams for most these guys, also a link to a good site would help too...one for prospects -

Sergei Varlamov
Mikko Kalteva
Peter Budaj
Viktor Oreskovich
Ryan Steeves
Mikhail Kuleshov
Jordan Krestanovich
Tomas Divisek
Cody McCormick
Lasse Kukkonen
Jonas Andersson
Andrew Peters
Tony Martensson
Joe Dipenta
Zdenek Blatny
Sergei Klyazmin
Sebastien Centomo
Kelly Guard
Brett Hemingway
Tyler Weiman
Richard Demen-Willaume
Sean Collins

Thanks in advance

crosby_87

Jun 22, 2005
NJDevils#4 said:
HF doesn't have a good system (to my knowledge) of easily finding the teams taht these prospects hail from. (NHL team)...could use some help here.

Would appreciate if someone could:

A) Identify the team that these players play for
B) Overall talent and upside
C) Perhaps name the top 5 prospects on this list

This is for a FHL that I'm in...and I'm not a real big prospect guy, but do have some knowledge.

Just need help finding the teams for most these guys, also a link to a good site would help too...one for prospects -

Sergei Varlamov
Mikko Kalteva
Peter Budaj
Viktor Oreskovich
Ryan Steeves
Mikhail Kuleshov
Jordan Krestanovich
Tomas Divisek
Cody McCormick
Lasse Kukkonen
Jonas Andersson
Andrew Peters
Tony Martensson
Joe Dipenta
Zdenek Blatny
Sergei Klyazmin
Sebastien Centomo
Kelly Guard
Brett Hemingway
Tyler Weiman
Richard Demen-Willaume
Sean Collins

Thanks in advance

This won't be too much help, but all i've ever heard of is Sean Collins. He plays for the University of New Hampshire. He was one of their leading scorers this past season, but i'm not really sure who he could be comparable to :dunno:

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Viktor Oreskovich - plays for Notre Dame. Had an ok year last season. Upside: good size, moves well.

Brett Hemingway and Sean Collins both played for UNH last season. Since the previous poster posted about Hemingway, I'll give my two cents on Collins. The big knock on Collins is his size. He's about 5'9/5'10 roughly about 175 lbs. Collins has great hands, moves well. A very smart player with good vision.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Richard Demen-Willaume plays for Frölunda in the SEL, I saw him play today against team Italy and I liked what I saw from him.

Holly Gunning

Mar 9, 2002
out and about
Visit site
NJDevils#4 said:
If you're asking whose property they are, why don't you use the search function. Their profile will pop up with their NHL team logo.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Cody McCormick is a Colorado Avalanche prospect. A solid 3-4th liner potentially. Works hard, good defensively, feisty and has some offensive skills. He played a couple games there last NHL season and could find himself on a bottom line this year.

And If I were to rank the top 5 from that list (which is pretty unimpressive...)

1. Kelly Guard
2. Cody McCormick
3. Peter Budaj
4. Victor Oreskovich
5. Brett Hemingway

dmcilvan

Oct 25, 2004
Lasse Kukonen was taken by the Blackhawks as an overager in the 2004 draft. He's 23 or 24 now I believe.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Tyler Weiman is property of the Avs and played for the Colorado Eagles of the Central Hockey League in 04-05. He won regular season and playoff MVP I think and won the award for best goaltender while winning the championship.

NJDevils#4

Since 2002, bishes
Jul 11, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Jeff Dahlia said:
This is like cheating on your homework. :shakehead

Hey take it easy. I've been out of the loop as far as prospects are concerned since I kind of got disgusted with the NHL for a little while. But since then I've grown some excitement for the game again and I'm looking to spark my interest level by taking an FHL. The team I took wasn't that great btw...(obviously by the prospects)

PMP5030

Apr 25, 2004
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Oilers Chick said:
Viktor Oreskovich - plays for Notre Dame. Had an ok year last season. Upside: good size, moves well.

Really have to disagree here. He had a terrible year. He was expected to provide some scoring help to a Notre Dame squad that needed it badly, and scored one goal (against Al Montoya and Michigan, of all teams!). He really needs to pick up his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad