Need help with spectrum cable feed

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Anyone else have glitchy feed tonight. Trying to figure out what’s happening with my TV.

Streams fine on my Xbox but spectrum cable has been very glitchy especially with hockey.

My TV issue or are others experiencing this as well?

Thanks for any advice. Makes the game hard to watch.

Last edited:

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Can you sign into the Ballys app with your Spectrum log in? That’s what I do on my Apple TV. It’s been working fine for me.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Can you sign into the Ballys app with your Spectrum log in? That’s what I do on my Apple TV. It’s been working fine for me.
I’ll give it a try but I pay a lot of money for cable that shouldn’t be glitchy. Just not sure if I’m the only one dealing with this and if I need an upgraded tv.

Trying to get a little info before placing a call to the third level of hell.

Reactions: Shellz

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
I just don’t deal with cable anymore. Maybe try restarting your box? I use my dad’s cable subscription to sign into Ballys and I just find that much better.

Reactions: LAKings88

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
FWIW i've never had good sports performance on my XBox.

I know that doesn't help and some situations may necessitate it but in my non-expert opinion i can't help but think that's part of the concern.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I find the Bally's feeds are the worst. They don't buffer, but the quality drops at random to where it's difficult to follow the puck. I initially thought it was my connection, but if I go to the opposition feeds it streams just fine - unless they are on Bally as well.

If different feeds have problems on the same device, it's definitely something with the device. If some feeds work fine and others suck on the same device, it's the feed.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
You should talk to GBH. He wins cups all the time on his.
He just won one of these last week

1698265920012.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad